Friday, January 9, 2015

My Jedi Warrior Boy

DSC_0649

This little Jedi Warrior had the time of his life at Hollywood Studios!  Bradley got his chance to take on Darth Vader and I don’t think his life will ever be the same.  Chris and Bradley got to the park early to sign up for the Jedi training, and it was so much fun to watch him in his element.

DSC_0599

After their training when Darth Vader walked out, three of the kids from Bradley’s training group ran off the stage.  Darth Vader was no joke comeplete with smoke, storm troopers, and music!  I was intimidated! 

DSC_0601DSC_0606

Bradley said that he wasn’t scared at all!?

DSC_0607DSC_0608DSC_0609DSC_0614DSC_0625

Throwing some of the force around!

DSC_0641

His little group after their training…

DSC_0646

DSC_0520

This was our last day of the trip and Ellie was finally feeling a lot better!  Ellie and I split up from the boys and went to an amazing Frozen Sing Along!

DSC_0528DSC_0531DSC_0538

After the sing along Ellie and I went to the Honey I Shrunk the Kids play ground.  She thought it was amazing, and we watched this movie this summer.  The kids loved the movie, so it was really fun to be there!

DSC_0541DSC_0542DSC_0550

Ellie and I went to the Beauty and the Beast play also.  It was fantastic!

DSC_0582DSC_0591

The kids loved walking around Hollywood Studios, the weather was beautiful and it was a great last day in the parks!  We had dinner and headed back to the Magic Kingdom for he Very Merry Mickey Party.  One last post about Disney, I am already ready to head back!

DSC_0653DSC_0654DSC_0655DSC_0668

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

That Jedi Training looks awesome!! I am not sure if Sammy would have stayed on the stage ;-) Darth Vader is HUGE! The honey I shrunk the kids playground looks so cool!