Monday, September 1, 2014

Summer Fun from the Bucket List

I finally wanted to sit down and recap some of the fun summer adventures my little crew went on this summer!  We started our summer with lots of ideas and inspiration.  I listed most of their plans out on our chalkboard wall…

DSC_0268

We were probably a little over zealous with our plans and ideas, but I was surprised how many things we were able to check off the list!  I am thinking the left over items we can save for next summer!

Here are some snapshots of our summer adventures:

IMG_4372

Life sized portraits

IMG_4409

Summer journals: we would draw a picture and write about our adventures in our journals

IMG_4429

Bakery Day:  We went to our favorite cupcake shop and I let the kids pick any cupcake they wanted to!

IMG_4431

Night swim:  We stayed at the pool really late one saturday night and ordered pizza poolside

DSC_0079

Peach Picking at Chiles Orchard

DSC_0195

Adventures at Myrtle Beach this summer!

IMG_4276

Busch Gardens

IMG_4437

Painting with Fly Swatters in our bathing suits

IMG_4435

Water Play Date with our new Car Wash

IMG_4443

Visit our buddies at Virginia Beach for the 4th of July

IMG_4465

Ellie and I made mermaid peg dolls together

IMG_4485

Huge canvas art with my two littles

IMG_4486

Play dates to say good bye to wonderful friends

IMG_4391

Visiting our best buds in GA

IMG_4416

And a lot of the summer was spent potty training this wild beast!

There are probably more things that I didn’t capture on the camera, but all in all it truly was an AWESOME summer!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

What a great summer!! I loved seeing the recap pictures :-)