Wednesday, May 30, 2012

He’ll Kill Me as a Teenager

IMG_0363

Oh how I love this little boy and especially when he attempts to wear swim goggles on his own.  He is the master of everything and apparently also the master of wearing swim goggles ranks high on his list.  There was no helping him to put them on at the pool.  It sounded like this…

Do you need some help Bradley?  They really should be up higher on the back of your head. 

They are perfect mommy.  It hurts me like that.  Don’t touch me.

OK sweetie, but let me get a picture of you in them, because you are SO darn cute.

I texted chris the photo and he wrote back….Rocky Road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Gooney!!!!!!! 

hilarious.  he’ll thank me later when I show this picture to his first girlfriend, right?!

Our weekend was filled with some much needed relaxing around the house, getting some projects done, and of course pool time.  Bradley picked up right where he left off last year.  Just walking to the end of the diving board and jumping right in. 

I just sometimes have to stop and pinch myself, and realize just how big this little boy is.  It is amazing!  Another thing I know I talk about ALL the time is our neighborhood.  Have I ever mentioned just how much I LOVE living here?  First of all, this is was my view from my seat at the pool this weekend…

IMG_0364

Our neighborhood had a Memorial Day Parade for the little guys.  Complete with decorated bikes, trikes, and wagons.  It was so much fun, but hot at a firecracker.  There was a BBQ and a moon bounce in the middle of the neighborhood afterwards.  We lasted all of 15 minutes before my crew started melting down from the heat.  It was still a success and the parade was adorable.

IMG_0369IMG_0370

Happy Memorial Day!

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

ohh so big!! Love the first picture!!! Sammy made me watch the video of Bradley jumping in the pool 5 times :-P

Laural Out Loud said...

Your kids have grown so much!!

I wish I lived in your neighborhood. My neighbors are crazy, and not in a fun way. Love that you guys are always having so much fun. :-)

Colleen said...

he may kill you but it's cute!! Your neighborhood sounds like a fun place to live.

amanda said...

that first pic is all sorts of awesome!!

and when i move again, can i move to your neighborhood?? LOVE!!

amanda said...

that first pic is all sorts of awesome!!

and when i move again, can i move to your neighborhood?? LOVE!!