Thursday, April 5, 2012

First Bites

DSC_0228

It is about that time again…wasn’t I just doing this with another baby last year??  I guess it was September of 2010, but it does just feel like a blink of an eye and I was feeding this little girlie for the first time…

DSC_0127

I can see how when you have multiple children the major life events just melt together into one big, awesome memory.  In 30 years when they are having their own children, I want to remember that I did a one point feed them one mushy spoonful at a time. 

DSC_0223

Yep, that’s me…nasty hair, in my work out clothes deciding that today was the day for her first bite of food.  I guess I didn’t prepare very well for the photo shoot?!  Grace was into it though…

DSC_0227

Grace was all sorts of smiles and coos and just plain happiness!  She is truly the sweetest, most easy going baby I have had!  And just to throw in some “realness” this is what Ellie was doing during Grace’s first meal…

DSC_0226

walking around in her diaper and her brother’s keens on the wrong feet.  I guess she wasn’t prepared for the photo shoot, too! 

I love my little family, every day is kept interesting with these three!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Yeah to first bites of food! Ellie must be your little jokester!

Lindsay said...

Yay Gracie!! Way to go big girl :-) Love the keeping it real pictures!!

laura said...

seriously?! she's old enough to eat?! where's your baaaaby, mama?! ;)

love ellie's fashion sense! these march babies sure have a mind of their own, huh?! :) xo!

Colleen said...

She's already eating?!!! where does time go? She is so sweet Clare.

amanda said...

dude!!! for real??? it's already time for her to take bites!!! say it ain't so mama!!!