Wednesday, March 7, 2012

From the Heart

DSC_0150-2 - Copy

This little piece of sunshine lights up my life.  She was born the middle child from the beginning, just Chris and I didn’t realize it at the time.  We are approaching her two year birthday and I am in disbelief.  I could write about how much she has changed in the past year.  Going from a little 12 month old who was learning to walk, to a full blown, running toddler that became a big sister half way through this year.  I could write about the ups and downs, the tantrums, and hugs.  But I was inspired by my friend Laura’s two year birthday video and decided that sometimes pictures really do speak louder than words.  So after two hours of tinkering away on my computer, I came up with this….

happy soon to be a two-year-old ellie…

ellie is TWO!

 

DSC_0165

I love you so much, my spunky, funny, and oh so self confident little Ellie.  I hope you know just how cherished and special you are!

Love, mama

4 comments:

laura said...

i love it, i love it, i love it! so happy to have inspired you!!! happy happy days to our march 2010 babies!!

Colleen said...

Can't believe she is going to be 2! this was so great Clare! love the whole thing. I love, love the family photos on your bed. so beautiful!

Lindsay said...

sooo sooo sooo sweet!! Tim and I watched this last night and loved it!

Courtney said...

What a precious video. I can't believe she is two already. Time really flies.