Monday, January 23, 2012

Toddler + Shaving Cream =

DSC_0166

yes, we have been spending a lot of time at home.  and just to add to our crazy little house, I let my 21 month old have a shaving cream match in the kitchen.  ellie –1   kitchen – 0

DSC_0163

we were all home the other day and decided to do some crafts in the kitchen.  Ellie had a ball with the shaving cream, as you can see.  Bradley stuck his hands in his tray and starting crying.  He looked at me and said, “I don’t like it!”

I think he’ll stick with water colors for now…

DSC_0156

We have filled our days with some major arts and crafts.  Some of this…

DSC_0155

finger paint for ellie, water colors for bradley, and a lot of watching the big kids by grace.  I love it!

DSC_0154

I love this sweet little thing in a bumbo…

DSC_0150

It doesn’t get much cuter!

DSC_0171

Bradley made snowmen with a  paper towel roll the other day.  They turned out quite cute!  Of course I didn’t get a picture of the final product, I was lucky to snap this one!  When we aren’t crafting, you will often find the kiddos doing a lot of this…

DSC_0117

Elmo, Angry Birds, Super Why, Read Aloud Books, apps, apps, and more apps, how in the world did we survive without the ipad just a month ago??

DSC_0112

Or we may just have a pow wow on the floor, surrounded by Cheez-its, a spit up covered baby, a boppy, and the play gym, my house has exploded children and baby toys and will never, ever be the same.

Just a quick update…Ellie hated getting her eye drops for pink eye.  Especially when we had to give them every two hours for two days.  She seems to be better, but they both are still working on some yucky colds.  Lord, spring will not come soon enough!

5 comments:

Colleen said...

I love it. I think E and my little guy are alike. It's always a huge mess when we do crafts.

I am totally loving your snow man idea with the paper towel roll. genius!!!

Lindsay said...

I LOVE IT!! Ohh Ellie you and your cousin Sammy are so similar! Love the paper towel snowman!!

amanda said...

you are a brave mama! yay for shaving cream and your 21 month old! seriously brave!!

lilly just asked me today when we could go swimming and i said not soon enough babe!

we will make it friend :)

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Oh, I remember giving Natalie the shave cream and finger paints...we waited until the summer...there were a lot of "hose baths" then.

The snowman painting? Super smart.

Lance G.McBeth said...

I think other site proprietors should take this website as an model, very clean and fantastic user genial style and design, as well as the content. You're an expert in this topic!
Boga Grip 130 30lb Scale