Monday, April 18, 2011

I’ve Been Dying To Tell You

 

I’m going to be a Big Sister!!!!!!!!!!

DSC_0103

I am so over the moon excited about it, I can hardly contain myself…

DSC_0095

I would like to apologize for my Mom’s lack of blogging and just being motivated in general.  Any free time she has had in the past 9 weeks was spent on the couch eating, sleeping, snacking, or thinking of things to eat that wouldn’t make her stomach curl.  You understand, this growing a baby thing is a tough business. 

DSC_0104

Luckily, I am really cute and an easy baby, so I haven’t made things difficult in the least.

DSC_0107

Alright, enough with all this tiredness talk.  Let’s get down to business. 

Everyone at our house is over the moon about this new baby.  The baby will arrive sometime on or around October 28th.  I will be just turning 19 months old.  Don’t worry Mom, it will be a breeze.  Right?

Mommy and Daddy had hoped and dreamed of a third little baby to fill up our house, but didn’t think that it could happen so easily.  She can fill you in on the details later. 

Anyway, I am off to fight my morning nap.  See people, I am growing up and will be walking and talking just in time for a little newborn to take over the house again!

By the way, Bradley is SUPER excited too!  He is glad that he is the oldest and the biggest.  He told me.  He had to go to his big preschool this morning, so he couldn’t make the photo shoot.  I am sure my mom will torture him later!

Love, Ellie

13 comments:

laura said...

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!
I am stunned! I am speechless! I am all teary-eyed happy for you and your growing family!

XOXOXOXO!

amy said...

Oh my gosh that is WONDERFUL news Clare! CONGRATULATIONS to you and Chris! That is just awesome.

eas said...

congratulations!! that is fantastic news. she is adorable in her big sis shirt!

Lindsay said...

yay!!! You know I am super excited for another little baby niece or nephew to spoil rotten and snuggle :-) XOXO Ellie looks adorable in her little Big Sister shirt!

Colleen said...

Yay!!! Congrats!!! I am so happy for you guys (a wee bit jealous!!) So exciting!

Jenny said...

Over the moon happy for you and your family!

Christy said...

Congratulations! SO exciting!

Amy said...

Congratulations! That's so wonderful! I am so happy for you and your growing family!!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations! How exciting! That would be like if I was having a baby now-which I am not! I guess you made Ellie's super cute shirt before you started feeling bad. Feel better soon friend!

Laural Out Loud said...

I was so excited to read this post that I did a little foot dance! Sooo happy for you! Can't wait to read about this pregnancy and what it will bring to your family in October.

Lauren said...

yippee!! We are so happy for you all. Caleb and Eveley are 19 months apart, and it is really awesome. She told me the other day that she and Caleb were twins... but it's because she doesn't remember life without him. So sweet!

I pray you have an easy first trimester and aren't too sick!

Congrats!!

aimee said...

Hooray! Congratulations! Hope you're feeling great. Can't wait to hear more about baby number three!

amanda said...

i literally was going to type exactly what laura said!!

huge congrats - soooo happy for you guys :)