Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Round and Round We Go



I apologize for totally messing up my blog posts.  I re-wrote Ellie’s first birthday post, in this document.  When it uploaded onto blogger, it replaced my post about Bradley’s first tball game.  Here are the pictures from the weekend, and I am so proud of my little man!

They got dressed up in these cute uniforms…
DSC_0061
To play his first official game of tball!!
DSC_0065
Having a huddle about the game... DSC_0070
Organizing the team... DSC_0071
And of course, going up to bat!

DSC_0095
DSC_0100
DSC_0101
DSC_0102


DSC_0104

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

Ohh my word Bradley looks so stinking adorable!! Tell Bradley his baseball loving aunt wants to come watch one of his games!! Are they playing this Saturday? Ellie's curls.. ohh my word.. adorable!

laura said...

oh my word - that blastball outfit is to die for!!!! and ellie's lil' curls...love.

and hey, speaking of appropriate songs for your preschoolers to learn, sydney can now sing the words to cee-lo's "forget you"...except we switched it around and sing "forget me nnnnnnoooot"...just like the flowers we recently planted that are now blooming. haha!

happy party prep!!!

xo!

Colleen said...

was wondering what you were up to! Great pics Clare!

Laural Out Loud said...

I love the concept of blastball! I just read an article about putting our kids in competitive sports too young, and I think blastball is perfect for having fun and learning the basics without the stress (both mentally and physically). I wish we had that where I live.

Can't wait to see the house!

eas said...

look at those curls!! i have anxiously been awaiting pictures of the gingham bday party!! can't wait.

Krystyn said...

We just danced to that same song in our kitchen.

Yay for curls.

amanda said...

yay for baby curls!! and double yay for fun music that we can only listen to now before they actually understand all the words :)

aimee said...

Can't wait to see all the first birthday goodies! Tomorrow's Miss E's big day :) Where did the time go? Bradley looks all grown up! Too cute!