Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hello World, It’s Me Clare

I have been working on sharing more of myself .  Three years of blogging, and I have put a lot out there to the internet world.  Some of it good, some of it definitely sad, but most of it silly and happy…

Recently I have been sharing more and more of the crazy crafting projects I work on at home.  I have gotten a lot of comments asking me, how do you have the time?  I guess I just don’t watch very much TV any more.  I used to never miss an episode of American Idol or The Bachelor.  But, now not so much.  There are still a few things I try not to miss, or watch while I am knitting.  For the most part, once the kids are in bed, I am working on stuff around the house, knitting, sewing, or crashing in bed.

I am in love with creating things.  Big or small.  I love the feeling of accomplishment, knowing that I did it myself.  I have started sharing it with you, and now I have put it out there for the internet world too…

Have you heard of Craftgawker??? It is such an awesome place for inspiration.  Beautiful crafts, artwork, photography, and tutorials.  So much for this craftaholic to gawk at! 

I submitted my Burlap and Blue Wreath post to craftgawker, and it was accepted, YAY!!

DSC_0003-2 - Copy

I am hoping to get more crafts accepted on craftgawker soon!

my craftgawker gallery

 

Recently I told you about my Birdie Wreath

DSC_0020 - Copy  

Well it just got featured on this website!  You can direct link to the project here.

I have been reading craft gossip for a while, and finally took the plunge and shared my project.  Yay!!

 

Wow, so that sums up my internet experience to date! I will let you know what other things come my way!

Happy Crafting peeps!!

10 comments:

Lindsay said...

yay so proud of you big sister!!

Colleen said...

Congrats Clare!!! I am going to check that site out. I also want to try your burlap wreath. I loved it!

And the birdie wreath was my favorite!

Jenny said...

That is great Clare! You have inspired me to get crafting!

amanda said...

long distance high five!!

and now i must go check out the links!!

yay you!

Jodee said...

Congratulations! That is sooo exciting!

Heavenly Savings said...

Cute Blog! I’m a new follower Happy Friday!! I would love for you to stop and take a look at my blog as well! Thanks!
http://heavenlysavings.blogspot.com

Jentifur said...

That is so great! Honestly, those are some really cool crafts. I wish I was crafty... I am one of those people that would buy that stuff from you!

Hanna said...

Hi there! I am your newest follower from last week's blog hop:) Lovely blog:) You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com
I have some amazing handmade giveaways going on! Take a peek!

aimee said...

Congrats, lady! How fun, you're famous!

laura said...

way to go, friend! i agree with jenny! i would so buy that stuff from you!!! you really need to open an etsy shop! xo!