Wednesday, January 19, 2011

yarn, wool, merino, and mohair

DSC_0105


You know I have found a new recent addiction to knitting. When you have an amazing place to shop for yarn, you can't help yourself. Mimi is my amazing knitting teacher and she owns a knitting shop in our downtown area. She asked me to take some pictures for her. I only had time for a few photos because class was wrapping up, but I plan to take some more for her in a few weeks.

Feast your eyes...

DSC_0112




DSC_0118

DSC_0103

DSC_0135

DSC_0097

DSC_0124

DSC_0108

DSC_0119

DSC_0142

DSC_0130

DSC_0133

DSC_0141

DSC_0134

DSC_0102


DSC_0138




DSC_0106


Are you inspired yet?


9 comments:

Colleen said...

love that chenille one! I am not a knitter but such great colors.

Lindsay said...

oo totally want to go shopping there now!! Love all of the colors they are so rich!

eas said...

Your pictures are amazing and yes, very inspired to get out my knitting again!

Jenny said...

love all those beautiful colors! great pictures!

amanda said...

when did yarn become eye candy?? seriously when did we turn into old ladies!! beautiful!!

Jentifur said...

Wow! I have been crocheting now for a few years, I only make baby blankets for gifts but the knitting looks amazing. Is it hard with two needles? I think that is what intimidates me.

laura said...

i want eeyore...and i totally want to learn how to knit just looking at all those beautiful rolls of yarn.

Ang said...

I love the close ups of the twisty yarn & those sweaters look so comfy, especially for these cold, windy days lately. Knitting is so creative and flexible -good hobby to have!

aimee said...

Totally inspired, but I'm not that great at knitting. I need a tutor ;)