Friday, January 28, 2011

Who's Your Mama?

DSC_0043
Can you match the baby with their mama??  It is really a fun game!!


DSC_0047
Here we are…three amigas,  Ellie and I, Andre and Steph, Anna and Lori!  Love it!!  It was so great to see everyone and get together with the girls.  Steph made the long trip with Andre from Rhode Island.  Lori hosted the crew.  Jill, April, Karen, and Janna all joined in the fun for dinner and drinks.  I just wished I could have stayed longer.  There are just friends that make you smile, and you don’t have to talk all of the time to still love each other just the same.  We are all busy now….obviously.  But, there is so much love and time, and history between us.  You just can’t put a price on lifelong friends….Steph and I are working on 16 years and Lori and I are working on 11 years.  Wow!  That is scary to see in print!!
DSC_0032

DSC_0010

DSC_0017

DSC_0025

DSC_0022

DSC_0054
Sending love to my babies and mamas up and down the east coast!!


3 comments:

Jodee Leader said...

What a fun play date! Your babies are just adorable! Ellie looks so much like both of you!

kasthurirajam said...

beautiful

Lindsay said...

Just getting a chance to read some old posts from my reader! What a fun trip!! Everyone looks great!