Monday, January 17, 2011

Project 365 {Angel Baby}

I keep running lists in my head of different photos I want to take of my children.  Sometimes there are even lists that I write with props and supplies that I need.  The passed down cradle has been on the to do list for quite some time.  I am loving Project 365 because it is making me check off some of my 'to do' photo shoots.  I am just afraid that if I don't capture the moments they will pass me by.  

Week two of Project 365 


16/365  The Cradle
untitled-0064.jpg
1/16/11  Sweet Ellie in the cradle that was my Dad's and now has been passed down from me to Ellie.  She looks like an angel.


15/365  Toes
untitled-0020.jpg
1/15/11  Every time I get Ellie changed she grabs her toes.  It is the sweetest thing.  I always think to myself, I have to get a picture of this.  Do you keep a running list of the pictures you want to take in your head?  I do.

14/365   Spinach Salad
untitled-0091.jpg
1/14/11  Now that we are feeling better I am back on track with eating right.  I am hoping that my light salad lunches will continue into next week.  It is so nice going a few days without eating any processed foods.  You really do feel better.

13/365  He's Finished
DSC_0142
1/13/11  In finally finished Bradley's knit snake this weekend.  I think I love him as much as Bradley does.

12/365 Dreaming of Summer
DSC_0104
1/12/11  It is so cold this week, and we bought a bathing suit today.  It makes me dream of hot summers and a toddler filling up water buckets at the pool. 

11/365  Almost on the Move
DSC_0102
1/10/11  I have been getting Ellie up from her nap and she looks like this.  I think someone might be crawling soon.

10/365 The Cleanse

untitled-0086.jpg
1/10/11  I have kicked off my second week of January with a cleanse.  It is really simple, shake for breakfast, salad for lunch, fish and veggies for dinner.  My plan was de-railed on day one when everyone came down with the stomach bug.  I tried.



This week is the dreaded "cleaning" week for me.  I have been a crazy person, laundry, changing sheets, vacuuming, watering plants, wiping counters, and still entertaining the kids.  I have also been tackling an enormous to do list, including selecting and uploading the last six months of photos from 2010.  I don't know why I let this spread out for so many months, and then I find it overwhelming.  But, in between cleaning spurts I would run to the computer to choose and upload the next set of photos.  Almost done...Hopefully we will be back to normal tomorrow...

7 comments:

Laural Out Loud said...

I don't know how you do everything that you do! I'll just live vicariously through you for a bit, lol. LOVE the snake.

Lindsay said...

aww love that picture of Ellie in the crib! And her on the changing table!! That salad looks delicious!!!

Jenny said...

I am with Lindsay...the salad looks so yummy! Do you have any special smoothie recipe?

Ellie is getting so big...and she looks so much like your husband!

amanda said...

love the cradle pic...

Ang said...

These pix of Ellie are so so wonderful! The crib shot is mesmerizing! What a special thing to have in the family.

Maybe we'll be able to do some pool dates this summer. Once my guys are walking I'll be able to take them places on my own...maybe -don't count your chickens before they hatch right?!

Thinking of you all the time! Love

laura said...

love that we are doing this together, friend! the cradle pic is so frame-worthy!

Gina said...

You should be EXTREMELY proud of that cradle photo. WOW! Amazing and worth framing for posterity. Great work, Clare! So impressed with your projects.