Saturday, December 25, 2010

Feeling Joyous

DSC_0448

As I sit on the couch with my sweet hubby reflecting on my most favorite Christmas of all time.  I am filled with joy and happiness.  These two little gingerbread babies made it the most special day.  Bradley ripping through every present in sight and telling me that he heard Santa say "Ho, Ho, Ho" when he came through the chimney last night.  Ellie with her sweet smile, and little dancing body every time she heard the weebles song on her new toy.  Joy.  There just isn't another word for it.  For a tuckered out boy, who asked to go to bed without a bath because he was just plain tired.  And a little baby who watched her brother dance around the room throwing paper and putting sticky bows on her PJs.  So much more to share.  But for now I will leave you with my favorite picture from the day and a wish that you had a special Christmas too. 

Merry Christmas!!



6 comments:

Jodee Leader said...

So glad to hear you had a magical Christmas! I love this picture!

Colleen said...

Adorable! Glad you had a wonderful day.

Laural Out Loud said...

How on earth do you get such great pictures of your kids??? I don't have that kind of luck at all, lol.

Krystyn said...

Oh, so adorable! Merry Christmas.

Lindsay said...

Love that picture!! So glad you guys had an amazing Christmas! We need to get together sometime this week!

laura said...

what a gorgeous picture, clare! may all your days be this merry and bright! can't wait to hear all about your holiday!