Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Naptime Novels Goes Viral

Before I talk about going viral I wanted to mention that a little somebody woke up on Monday morning with the beginning of her first bottom tooth poking through.  She was in pain in the morning, but has handled it fine since then!  What a rock star!

We have finally gotten into the 21st Century, and by that I mean we purchased a Kodak Flip Video Camera...we actually got the sport one, and I really like it! After spending hour upon hour for a few days transferring all of my video of Bradley from those annoying little tapes to an actual DVD we can watch I decided I was DONE with our old camera. I am loving how quick and easy the Kodak Flip is, and without further ado...


I know you are so excited...


more and more stuff about my kids...


Bradley riding his bike!!!!!!!



In other news I am still LOVING my knitting class.  I have enough projects lined up to keep my hands busy for the next few months, but I am hoping some of it gets done by Christmas.  Once I master all of these gifts I am making a cable knit scarf for myself, and then a million knit toys and hats and booties for Ellie and Bradley.  This is the best knitting book with so many fun ideas for knit toys.  I want to make one of everything in the entire book.  Without giving too much away, here are some of the yarns for my projects!!!!!!!!!!

DSC_0446

I have also decided to stop using my cleaning people.  We used to have cleaners come every other week in our old house.  It was just too much for me to handle by myself.  But, I am feeling like our new house is more doable.  So, starting every other Monday will be my designated cleaning day (I like the whole house to be clean at the same time...totally OCD).  It took me a good majority of the day yesterday, and I had to vacuum the basement today, but I did it!  And I feel like I did such a better job than the cleaners anyway...getting all of the baseboards, mopping the floors, washing all of the bathmats, oh how I love a sparkling home!

So much other stuff to blog about, I need to get busy!!  Babysitting four children, birthday parties,  family visits...off to upload photos! My cleaning day is throwing me off of my blogging game, lol!

7 comments:

amanda said...

yay for bradley!!

i loved our flip, may it rest in peace. now i record everything on my iphone. love all the random moments saved digitally so i can watch them over and over again!

Lindsay said...

I can't watch the video :( it says its private. Can't wait to see Bradley ride his bike! Love all of those knitting projects! Yay for getting the whole house done!

Laural Out Loud said...

A friend taught me how to knit so I could make cute clothes and toys for my kids, and then I put my needles away for a few months and now I can't remember how to do it! I'll have to pull up some How To videos.

Oh, and where do you put your kids while you clean the house? I'm at the point of where I'm seriously considering duck taping them to something.

laura said...

hooray for going viral! and for bradley riding his bike oh so well! i'm contemplating the flip. we got a nice compact hand-held camera before syd was born, but i want something more portable. maybe santa is reading... ;)

and all your sewing projects...oh lala! so inspired by you and your sister and your diy projects! i'll have to pass that knitting book along to my mom. she's all about knitting these days!

Krystyn said...

We're big fans of the Flip, too.

And, the knitting. I learned in elementary school and never did it again. But, I hear it can be very relaxing.

aimee said...

Way to go Bradley! We have the flip too :) Definite necessity. I know a little something about this OCD you speak of ;)

Ang said...

Bradley is such a big boy!

The cleaning the house thing blows me away! I swear, if I just came and shadowed you for a day or two I know I would pick up so many great tips on how to manage getting through a day with max productivity!