Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I Approved This Message

Funny child humor....
DSC_0184-2

In an earlier post I talked about Bradley walking around the house saying, "I'm Tom Perriello and I approved this message."  He thought this was hilarious.  This morning I was telling Bradley about our day and what we were going to do.  I told him that after Ellie's nap we were going to vote.

What is voting mama?

Well, I have to go and pick the person who is going to be in charge of our town.  (this is how I tried to explain it to him)

Who are you going to pick?

Well, there are two choices Tom Perreillo or Robert Hurt.  Who do you think I should pick?

I don't like either of them.  I think you should choose Chloe's mom (she would probably be a good candidate!)

hmmmmm...the wisdom of an almost four year old is amazing.  There really aren't a lot of good choices out there, huh Bradley?!


5 comments:

amanda said...

we explained voting today at our house too...love their little minds :)

Debbie said...

hysterical! I love it!!

Lindsay said...

hehe I love it!! Sammy had a lot of fun voting yesterday too :-)

aimee said...

Cutie Bradley!

Laural Out Loud said...

I love the things kids say! We waited until Gabi was out of school to vote because she wanted to come along. It was pretty cool to have her there.