Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Forever Friends

DSC_0148-1

This mama just makes me smile.  Look at her!  Just lovin' away on my kids...

Janna you are such a special friend!  You are always a phone call away and there to listen, laugh at me, and cry with me about life's craziness.  I love you!!


DSC_0198-2


We were lucky enough to get two special visitors last weekend for Ellie's baptism.  Janna was visiting for a college football game, and Aunt Annmarie drove all the way from Pennsylvania to visit us!  It was so much fun to have the house full of family and friends.  Janna brought this little adorable bundle with her....

DSC_0205-2

can you believe how cute TJ is?  The red hair it too much!!  Side note...look at Chris in the background, lol!  Most of these pictures were taken on Friday afternoon while we were hanging around the back yard.  Janna and I are both picture lovers, and were going a little crazy with the picture taking. 

DSC_0162-2

DSC_0188-2
Bradley finally has a great handle on riding his bike!  We got a new flip video camera, and I am going to upload some pictures of him on his bike soon.


DSC_0184-2

DSC_0191-2

DSC_0210-2

DSC_0214-2
I love TJ...this could be an ad for Radio Flyer!


DSC_0220-2

DSC_0221-2

DSC_0225-2

DSC_0238-1

DSC_0255-1

DSC_0256-1

DSC_0264-1
What an awesome weekend!  It has been so long since we have had friends in town, with a new baby and moving there just hasn't been time.  I am loving our new house, and just having the freedom to have guests again.  Can't wait to tell you all about the pumpkin party today!

5 comments:

laura said...

so cute!!! ya'll got some great pictures of the kids!! every time i see pics of tj on facebook, it gets me so excited for my own red boy!! :)

Janna Dressel said...

i love you more than words, clare! thank you again for having us and for being such an incredible friend all of these years. you are a fabulous mama and you inspire me on a daily basis, dear friend! i am so blessed to have you in my life!

Lindsay said...

aww love all of these pictures!! TJ is adorable! Bradley looks like such a big kid and Ellie.. I could eat her with a spoon!

Krystyn said...

Yay for good times with good friends.

amanda said...

yay for perfect weekends!!

here's hoping this one coming up is just as sweet!