Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A Cowboy and His Sidekick

32

Last week we went to one of my favorite places....Mint Springs.  Isn't the name just awesome?  It is one of the awesome parks right by our new house.  There are a few stocked fishing ponds, a small lake for swimming that is open in the summer and hiking trails.  It is just gorgeous. 

29

62

I really wanted to play around with my camera and get some photos of the kids together.  I asked Bradley to wear his button up shirt, but he chose the shorts and the hat/boots.  I think it looks really cute together.  Ellie was suffering from a little runny nose (the story of her life, poor thing), but I did manage to get some cute pictures of them together.


DSC_0004

119


24

  Bradley was very cooperative, and let me follow him around with the camera snapping away.  I think these might be some of my favorite pictures of him to date.  My little boy is definitely growing up!


84

87

89

88

91

92





6 comments:

Jenny said...

That park looks amazing!

Such great shots you got of the two of them...I just love Ellie's hats!

Krystyn said...

What a fabulous park...and you got some great shots.

laura said...

the shot of boots - awesome!

love ellie's hat!

amanda said...

so cute. so fun.

Lindsay said...

ooohhh my word could your kids be any cuter? I love that Bradley let you take all of those pictures.. Maybe we can get some of Sammy this weekend?

Just A Mom (Call me JAM for short) said...

They are BOTH getting so big! And just as adorable as ever!