Friday, September 17, 2010

Picture Perfect

DSC_0537

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!  How amazing is it to take a picture that you are so proud of, and then get it uploaded into your blogger in the biggest size possible? I love it!!!  I have always been jealous of some of my most favorite blogs and how beautiful their pictures are.  I may be the last one to figure out how to make my pictures bigger, but I finally did it!  So, now I can post them in almost life size format, love it!!

Many more pictures coming soon, I hope you wanted to see us up close and personal, lol!!


5 comments:

Lindsay said...

ahh love this picture!!! Like you said.. picture perfect!

laura said...

love.
carter's mountain?
i miss your town. stop making me jealous with these pictures and talk of fall foxfield. ;)

Jennifer said...

So cute!

amanda said...

yay for bigger pics!! i totally know how you feel!!

ps - love the new header pic too :)

The Mrs. said...

That is a fantastic picture. Love the new blog!