Thursday, September 16, 2010

Pat-a-cake, Pat-a-cake

DSC_0323

I have been a crazy blogging lady lately!! I decided to try something new this week with my blogging.  I usually take a few minutes during naptime to put my blog post together, and I usually blog two sometimes three times a week.  Well, I was finding myself blogging less and less, but having more and more little moments that I wanted to catch and document on my blog!  It is tough to keep up with all of the little things, and I just don't want them to pass us by.  Or I was putting a bunch of moments into one post, making it really long and tedious to put together.  This week I wrote all of my posts on Monday during Ellie's nap, and then just scheduled them to publish throughout the week.  I was better able to break down some of the pictures I have taken recently, and just write about the "little moments."  I am sure this won't always work, but I am going to try it for a few weeks.  Then I can check in on the other blogs I love and I won't feel like I have too much to do!

Recently we have started singing "pat-a-cake" with Ellie, and clapping her hands or her feet together.  The other morning Bradley asked me if he could sing it with her.  It was such a sweet moment between the two of them. 


DSC_0320

I know Ellie looks annoyed, but I think she was having fun!!

DSC_0316

After the song was over, Bradley gave Ellie some sweet hugs and snuggles.  These are the moments that I dreamed of between the two of them.  He can be so sweet and gentle with her.  I also think he loves how much more interactive she is becoming...probably until she starts crawling and getting into his toys and stuff.

5 comments:

Kristen Andrews said...

simply adorable Clare!

laura said...

gotta love the big sibling singing to the little sibling . . . that said, no patty-cake here. sydney has been singing "867-5309" to ben. "benny, i got your number! benny, don't change your number!"

ha!

Krystyn said...

Seriously...so adorable. It's so great when they can really start to play together.

Lindsay said...

my little aunt heart just exploded!!! sooo sweet!!! Love them both!

Christy said...

I love that last picture. Could he be any cuter?