Monday, September 13, 2010

Just Because

Just because you are so stinkin' cute....

DSC_0407

and you look absolutely adorable in your sunflower dress that Aunt Annmarie gave you

DSC_0376

plus the weather was gorgeous

DSC_0413

and I had made a note to myself to do a photo shoot with you sometime soon

DSC_0401

Just some mommy and ellie time in the sun, in your sunflower dress, my new lens and a beautiful blanket that was mine when I was a baby

DSC_0394

Happy five months my sweet baby girl!  You have had a lot of firsts in the past few weeks, can't wait to share them.  But first I just wanted to share how cute you were for our photo shoot!!

DSC_0406

So cute that I needed a picture of you from every angle, front and side, so I won't forget your adorable face at five months.  I love you, my little sunshine!!!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I could eat her w/ a spoon!! What a cutie!! Love all of these XOXO

laura said...

adorable.
that dress is darling!
i miss itty-bitty baby girl clothes.

what's your new lens? i'm thinking of asking for a new one for xmas and am researching options.