Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Welcome Home

DSC_0454

The past few months have felt like running a marathon. Giving birth and all of the craziness that followed, planning and building a house, moving....It is so nice to finally be home. Chris and I have been crazy people trying to unpack, organize, purge, and clean up from the move. It seemed like I would make a ton of progress in one room, and turn around to see a million more boxes on the next floor. We have unearthed ourselves from the boxes, and are finally settling in!

I ran around yesterday and snapped some photos of the new house. I still haven't finalized every room and I still haven't hung up all of our pictures, but this is what I have so far:

DSC_0481
The gallery and front entrance

DSC_0455
The office...still a bit of a mess right now

DSC_0457
my new amazing craft space that chris designed!

DSC_0469
dining room

DSC_0496
bradley thought this photo shoot was hilarious and tried to jump in every picture!
the family room...still haven't quite figured out how I will arrange the built-ins, but I framed a bunch of new photos and this is what I have so far!

DSC_0489
kitchen

DSC_0475
amazing extra pantry space

DSC_0473
cubbies for the kids...i still need to find some baskets that will fit on the top and the bottom



DSC_0500
our room...i have some new bedding, but i am waiting to get a matching quilt for it. so we have some of our old bedding on for now


DSC_0517
an adorable picture of the kids!!

DSC_0558
bradley so happy hanging out in his room!


DSC_0512
sweet kiddos in ellie's room, probably my favorite place in the house! i haven't fully decorated her room yet either. i have a bunch of pictures that are going to go up...but this is what we have so far!


DSC_0546


7 comments:

amanda said...

it's beyond beautiful friend! i can't wait to come over!

Jodee Leader said...

Your house turned out fabulous! I especially love all of the built ins. You guys did a great job and Chris is soooo talented!

Lindsay said...

Loved seeing all of the details in person today! Thanks for having us! Sammy had a blast (minus the sting he got)! He wants to have Bradley over to play in his little pool sometime soon! Thanks for the clothes for Sammy.. I think Im going to have him try them on while watching a movie today :-). *fashion show*

laura said...

gorgeous!!!!!
gorgeous!!!!!

Annmarie said...

Clare, everything looks fabulous, so far. I can't wait to see it all in person. Please tell Chris that he has done another amazing job.
The baby is getting so big. What a dollbaby. Looks like she is keeping her redish hair. Lets hope it stays. Big Brother Bradley is so cute holding her.
Miss you all! Hugs and kisses <3
love, Annmarie

Megan said...

Your home is beautiful! I love the kitchen and Ellie's room! Oh.. and we have the same light fixture in our dining room! !

Colleen said...

Love your daughter's room. It's similar to my girl's colors of sage green and pink too. Very pretty!