Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Lazy Days at Home

DSC_0065

Everyone deserves those lazy days at home. Sometimes I feel this obligation to DO something, the park, a play date, etc. I really want Bradley to learn that it is OK to just hang out at home. We are going to try that a lot this summer, not so scheduled or rushed. I think baby Ellie will appreciate that too! So we started the day by picking out whatever we wanted to wear. Bradley chose a 'Ho Ho Ho' shirt and grey sweatpants....Daddy tried to tell him that it was a Christmas shirt. He said, "Mommy said I could wear anything I wanted!" (Please notice that Ellie got to hold Bradley's beloved Hershey dog. He loves this little girl to pieces!)

We did a whole bunch of....

DSC_0057

"washing dishes" in the sink. Bradley did this for over 30 minutes...pouring, filling, bubbling, it was very fun!

Then after an outfit change we....

DSC_0070

played with our bug game, that then just turned into playing with the bugs. They had houses, and friends, and places to go eat. These bugs were busy!

Of course it is always fun to...

DSC_0074

have a photo shoot with Mommy's camera. Bradley figured out how fun it is to make silly faces at the camera and see how the pictures turn out....

DSC_0075



DSC_0076

Oh sweet boy, you sure do make life interesting. Even on lazy days at home, you bring such laughter! Hopefully we will have lots more fun days at home this summer...

DSC_0077

I love you little boy!!


5 comments:

Courtney said...

I agree, days at home are the best. Enjoy!

Jenny said...

What a cutie! I love that last picture! Lazy days are great wonderful.

Lindsay said...

what a fun day you guys had! I think Bradley will love the stay at home days just as much! I hope you have a great night tonight!! Let me know how it goes!

amanda said...

oh how i love me some lazy days of summer :)

Krystyn said...

Lazy days are the best!

And, I love it when they turn on the camera charm!