Thursday, June 17, 2010

Almost Complete

We are almost ready to move in!! This weekend was spent packing, ordering blinds and shades, and taking care of a sick and cranky baby. Poor Ellie already got her second cold last week. It has made for one tired mommy and daddy, and one super cranky baby. She had runny, swollen eyes and a runny nose and a cough that kept her up all night. Poor thing!

Bradley and I ran some errands on Saturday, and got some yummy goodies for Father's Day dinner. Then we stopped by the house to check it out! It has been completely cleaned and the carpet has been installed since I took these photos...


DSC_0296-1







DSC_0299-1

the apron sink...love it!

DSC_0301-1

DSC_0302-1
lantern lighting above the kitchen table

DSC_0322
granite countertops were installed last week!

DSC_0313
all of the faucets and plumbing fixtures are in!

DSC_0314
the new cooktop...the backsplash is now finished, but i didn't get a photo yet!

DSC_0316

DSC_0318
another view of the kitchen, wine area

DSC_0307
master bathroom!!

DSC_0311
Yay for big showers and tubs!!

DSC_0309

DSC_0293-1
the built-ins in the office...lots of great space!
this week will be spent with more packing and getting ready for the move! I can't believe we are a week away. so, so, so excited!

8 comments:

Jenny said...

the house looks amazing! so sorry about ellie..i hope she feels better soon!

Lindsay said...

ahhh it looks amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see it! What color is your dinning room going to be? Let me know soon I want to make something for a house warming gift. Let me know if we/I can help!

laura said...

omg - the house looks amazing!!!! that sink - ooooooh i'm in love!

sorry to hear about ellie! hope she's on the mend soon!!

Jodee Leader said...

Holy cow! I want to move in! Good luck with your move!

The Mrs. said...

Everything looks so gorgeous!!! Congrats!!!

amanda said...

i can't even tell you how much i want your sink! i puffy heart it big time friend!!

ps - hope little miss is feeling better :)

Krystyn said...

Oh my goodness...I'm pretty sure I'm now green with envy! It's beautiful! Chris is doing a fabulous job.

PS You might want to check your feed from me...you might need to re follow..it's acting funny!

Debbie said...

Looking awesome!! I want to see a new one of the outside after the hardi plank was stained!