Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Who is Who??

IMG_0367

If it wasn't for the boys and girls clothing, these two look strikingly similar at two months old! Everyone that meets Ellie says that she looks a lot like her brother...poor thing, getting compared to a boy! But, when I look back through the photos I definitely see a lot of similarities. She also has some different features. Her complexion is lighter, and her hair is a totally different shade. Of course that seems to already be changing to a shade of brown, from the red at birth. I can't believe how much these babies change in the first year, I can't wait to see how she grows. Will she become more like me or more like her Daddy?

DSC_0036

My Mom keeps saying that Ellie looks just like me as a baby. I don't have a scanner, but my Aunt posted this picture of me with my Grammy, Bina Clare after Ellie's birth...what do you think?


grammy



3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Aww a picture of Bradley as a baby! You almost forget what they look like don't you! They look similar but I can def tell the difference! Both certainly looked like you as baby.. now I don't know what Chris looked like as a baby!

amanda said...

i think yes and no...i mean clearly they are brother and sister but they def look like themselves :) both totally adorable :)

laura said...

too too cute! isn't it so much fun to go back through old pics to see how much/little these little munchkins look like each other?! :)