Monday, April 19, 2010

Rosey

DSC_0316

This little girl really makes my heart sing. She is so spunky, fun, and loving. She runs right up to me, "Come Care, Come." When we are on the playground, "No Mommy, Care push me." Her little sentences are so adorable! She has new words every time we see her! I have such a soft place in my heart for this little one. I can vividly remember when she was born, and visiting her in the hospital with Cali.


IMG_1594

Look at that little bundle and all of that hair!!

IMG_1590

It is amazing how much time and memories have passed between our families. Cali and I have grown so close in the past 3+ years. It is hard to imagine my life without her. She is such a generous and giving friend, and supported me so much in the past month with Ellie's birth and coming home. I hope I can make it up to her some day!

We got to celebrate Amalie's second birthday last weekend (which she shares with my sister...I knew I loved this girl!). It was a gorgeous day, and Amalie Rose was the star!

DSC_0313

Singing Happy Birthday!

DSC_0280

DSC_0307
Waiting on some cake, of course!

DSC_0288
Amalie is obsessed with all things "Baby Ellie" right now. She spent part of her birthday parked next to Ellie's stroller just checking her out.

DSC_0284
Trying to show me, "I'm two!"

DSC_0305

DSC_0292
Gotta include the big kids too, and my do they both look big!

DSC_0297
Bradley is showing Larken how to play dinosaur. I'm not sure if she is into it!

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Aww beautiful birthday party! I am glad you guys had a fun day celebrating! I love the picture of Larkin and Bradley on the dinosaur! Happy Birthday to my little birthday buddy!

Jenny said...

What wonderful photos of everyone! It is so nice to have someone like that in your life...something to cherish.

amanda said...

so fun! and i love how she is checking out baby ellie ~ so sweet!

laura said...

don't you just love friends like that?!

what a sweet birthday for a sweet little girl!!

Amanda said...

What a lovely day! And beautiful kiddos too!!