Tuesday, March 9, 2010

One Sick Little Boy

We spent ALL of today looking like this...

DSC_0217

Poor Little Boy!!! Knock on wood we have made it through most of this nasty season without catching much of anything. With all that we do; from the gym, preschool, and other adventures Bradley has stayed fairly healthy!! But, today our luck ran out! I spent my day tending to this little man, and trying to distract him from wanting just "one sip of water mommy." He asked me so many times, at one point he even started crying. I finally caved in, and let's just say that even "one sip" didn't stay down for long. We watched Peter Pan twice (go figure), Go Diego Go three or four times, and slept on the couch for most of the day. The afternoon went a little better, and he even started to perk up by the evening. After some licks of a grape popsicle for dinner he is now snuggled in bed, and will hopefully wake up a new little boy in the morning.

Now Chris and I are just holding our breath, hoping that we both don't end up in the same boat. I have no interest in throwing up at 36 and 1/2 weeks pregnant!

I had the best of intentions about posting about our great weekend! It was so busy and fun, and of course I didn't take ONE picture. I don't know what has gotten into me? I have been just tired and forgetting my camera when we go places. Friday night we had a pizza party with friends, and celebrated Greta's birthday. We have been trying to meet up with people in these last few weeks before Ellie's arrival. I just know we won't feel like entertaining after she is here!

Then Saturday the beloved Aunt Kim and Uncle Adam came down for the weekend. We went to the local college basketball game together. Then we swung home and picked up Bradley for a trip to the new "Bounce n' Play" that just opened up in town. We have already been twice, and he really wanted to show it to the family (maybe that is where we picked up this nasty thing?!). I feel like those places are a breeding ground for yucky stuff, but the kids LOVE them! That sums up our super fun weekend without photos...

Now off to rest and pray that this thing doesn't spread through the family!!

4 comments:

amanda said...

wishing you all sweet dreams and happy tummies in the morning friend!

Jenny said...

glad to hear the bradley is feeling better! hoping it does not pass through the family....

Lindsay said...

ooo poor Bradley!!!! He looks so miserable in that picture! Sammy saw the picture and said Badbey (Bradley) is sad. I said he his tummy hurts. Sammy said you okay Badbey feel better! I sure hope you don't get sick!! Let me know if you guys need anything! Hopefully everyone will be feeling better for this weekend!

paige said...

i love opening your blog & seeing your countdown
36.5 weeks!!!!!

precious little fella
i hope he's all aok very soon
xo