Wednesday, February 24, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things...

DSC_0208

This sweet little girl has so many people that love her!! The shower was so overwhelming! I took some pictures of some of the clothes that I got this weekend. Again, this doesn't even touch on a lot of the blankets, sleepers, and shoes that she received. I will have to make sure I take pictures of her in all of her cute duds. Cali gave Ellie this sweet pillow monogramed (above), and her first lovey (below) with her name. I can already tell that it will get a lot of use in the years to come!

DSC_0177

Then my sweet friend Heather got some inspiration from Ellie's bedding. She found some scraps of her sheets, and made a few different things. She made this sleeper (below) with the bird. Isn't that so creative and sweet?

DSC_0185

Then she took more of the bedding and made shoes and a burp cloth!
It was the hit of the shower!

DSC_0179



DSC_0201

Aren't these bibs so cute from my friend Katie? I love the colors!

DSC_0206
Another gift from Heather, a bunny towel!

DSC_0187
This little tutu was from my Aunt, along with a HUGE basket of clothes! I hope she likes ballet!

DSC_0199
Another gorgeous dress from Cali. I can definitely see some pictures in this!

DSC_0196
More and More cute outfits...I had to include a few!!

DSC_0195

DSC_0193

DSC_0192

DSC_0190

DSC_0186

I think the shower threw me into MAJOR nesting mode. Chris and I met at Babies R Us yesterday and stocked up on some much needed items. A lot has changed since I had Bradley, and so we filled up the cart with BPA free bottles, pink pacifiers, nursing covers, pink boppy covers...you know the essentials!!? Then yesterday afternoon I washed some clothes, organized, and cleaned up the nursery again. I have a few more 'projects' for Chris, but I am feeling pretty good about everything! I had my OB appointment this morning. Everything is looking great, and I am measuring perfectly! 5 and 1/2 weeks to go!!! WHOOOOO HOOOO! I can't wait to meet this sweet baby!

9 comments:

laura said...

i miss baby girl clothes!!!!!! i went shopping for boy yesterday and wound up stocking Syd's closet...as if my little lady needs any more clothes!

so adorable! the outfits that coordinate with your bedding are amazing!!!! what a creative idea!!!

Lindsay said...

yay for all the wonderful things you got! Miss E is going to be a little fashion bug :-)

Jenn said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!...we are going to let this baby... our last be a surprise since we have a boy 2 and a girl 8 months so I still have lots of new baby things for either kind we get .

Jodee Leader said...

What adorable things! I especially love the personalized items. You are going to have soooo much fun adding the color pink to your world!

Courtney said...

Love all the great stuff. She is going to be one stylin little girl!

Jenny said...

love love all those little dresses...so sweet!

amanda said...

5 1/2 weeks?? no way!! so excited for u!

Krystyn said...

Oh, Ellie is going to be the best dressed little girl! She got some super cute clothes and other baby items.

Wow! 5 weeks!

Christy said...

I love baby clothes - especially newborn clothes. They are so tiny and adorable. Newborn shoes are they cutest things EVER!