Monday, February 15, 2010

Spreading the Love

DSC_0089

I LOVE Valentine's Day!! It is such a great way to tell people that you love them, and that you are thinking of them. I think I love it so much from being a first and second grade teacher. As I helped Bradley put together his Valentines for preschool it really made me miss teaching. The kids used to adore Valentine's Day and spreading some love. They would make their sweet little Valentine baskets and pass out all of their cards and candy. So sweet!!

DSC_0061

Poor Bradley has missed his Valentine's party for school due to all of the bad weather. They are supposed to have the party Thursday, but it is snowing AGAIN right now as I type this. Oh snow go away! We had a little mini party yesterday in the morning. Bradley got a cupcake dog house, which has been a hit around here. Then we headed off to my Grandmother's 89th and my Great Aunt's 93rd Birthday Party. Here are the two ladies getting their cupcakes.

DSC_0071


The whole family was there, and I got some great shots...
DSC_0074
Bradley and Gigi


DSC_0079
My sweet Valentine with his beloved cupcake


DSC_0065

DSC_0087
I am in love with this photo of Bradley and Aunt Lindsay


DSC_0081

Then my other sweet Valentine outdid himself this year. I was feeling kind of blue on Friday. Not sure why?! I guess I am just REALLY pregnant and hormonal. I almost started crying when I dropped off Bradley at the kidzone at the gym Friday morning. When I told Chris I was in a funk, I came home from the grocery store to these beautiful roses waiting for me. Chris snuck home and dropped them off with a sweet note. This boy is good!!

DSC_0097

Then he surprised me with some new charms for my Pandora bracelet. He got me the little girl and the April birthstone (in the middle of the bracelet), and the little boy and the December birthstone (on the right side of the bracelet). Then we went out to our favorite steak house in town and finally watched the Avatar Movie (it was awesome!!).

DSC_0101

I made Chris a fancy dinner on Sunday along with some yummy chocolate covered strawberries. I love you sweetie, thanks for putting up with all of my pregnancy hormones!

DSC_0095

Hopefully this week my hormones will even out...a pregnant girl can dream, right?!?

9 comments:

amanda said...

loving all the sweet family pictures :) and hubby with the roses? very sweet indeed!

hang in there mama :)

Courtney said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend(minus the pregnancy hormones). You are blessed with a wonderful husband.

Jodee Leader said...

It looks like you had a great Valentine's Day! Those strawberries look delicious!

I know all about those pregnancy hormones! They can be soooo bad! Hang in there!

Christy said...

Mmmmmmm...chocolate covered strawberries.

Lindsay said...

You got some great pictures! I just downloaded some of them! I will put up some of the ones I got too!

Chris did a great job! Those flowers look beautiful!

paige said...

sounds like such a fun weekend, even if your little bradley missed his preschool party.

i love that he has a gigi
i always thought that was a sweet name!

your bracelet is gorgeous and i love all the thoughtful sentiment too!

glad all is going well in your pregnancy!!

blessings to you today clare
xo

Debbie said...

Sounds like such a great Valentine's day! Love all the family shots and yours and Chris' treats to one another sound fabulous!! Looking forward to this weekend. Let's chat later this week!!

Chelle said...

Awww, honey, I love it all! So sweet!

xo

laura said...

so fun! what a special way to celebrate v-day with your family!

and don't you love the pandora bracelet?! i've been filling mine for a year now. so fun!