Sunday, January 3, 2010

A Christmas to Remember...Part One

DSC_0063
What a wonderful and magical Christmas this year!! Bradley was SOOOOO much fun, and I hope that I always remember how excited and sweet he was about the whole holiday. From his excitment over Christmas lights around town to leaving cookies out for Santa. It was magical!

DSC_0052-1
We celebrated Christmas Eve with my parents and my sister. My Mom fixed a wonderful dinner and the boys had a blast opening gifts and running around the house.

DSC_0050-1
All the ladies

DSC_0003-1
My Dad's new train hobbie has taken over the basement! These were his father's old trains, and the boys had a blast watching them blow smoke as they went along.

DSC_0047-1

DSC_0013-1
Some sweet moments with my Dad

DSC_0030-1

DSC_0046-1

DSC_0016-1
Bradley opening his new "Thomas Traveling Case"! My parents bought him this and he loves it! There are little spaces to carry a bunch of trains and the top of the case has train tracks. We used it on our trips after Christmas.

DSC_0011-1
Sammy opening some gifts!

DSC_0022-1
Christmas morning coming soon!!

6 comments:

Jenny said...

What great family pictures! It looks like you all had a wonderful time together.
Can I just say I love you and your sister's curly hair! I am so jealous. Mine is so straight!
Can't wait to see more pics...

amanda said...

you girls seriously have the best hair!! i can't wait to see your baby girls hair :)

looks like a wonderful christmas eve!

Lindsay said...

aww love all of the pictures you got! This Christmas was amazing!

Working Mommy said...

What a beautiful tree!! Glad to see Christmas went well!

~WM

laura said...

what fun christmas eve memories!!

Jodee Leader said...

It looks like you had a fun Christmas Eve. Cute pictures!