Saturday, January 16, 2010

2009 Remix

How about a little stroll down memory lane 2009 style? I know that I did this last year, and I wanted to keep up the tradition (even if I am a bit late...)! I went through each month and picked some of my favorite moments, a little different from last year. It is so fun to see how much Bradley has changed, and all of the fun things we did in 2009. From playing in the snow to running on the beach, this boy has had a pretty amazing year if I say so myself. I can't believe all of the changes that took place in 2009, from moving to getting pregnant. We have pretty much packed it all in! Cheers!!

January: your first experience in the snow at Wintergreen Resort, even if it was fake!

DSC_0154



February: An amazing trip to the Balitmore aquarium followed by some of my fav pics with your Daddy and Aunt Kim.

DSC_0072

DSC_0169

DSC_0199

March: My little boy is growing up, and starts potty training! It seems like so long ago, and you are still doing great with it!

DSC_0199

April: A spring trip to Nags Head with Grandma and the rest of the family.

DSC_0479

May: Your first trip to pick strawberries and
playing in the lake with sweet Sammy on Memorial Day Weekend.

DSC_0274

DSC_0364

June: More trips to the pool...such fun!

DSC_0073

July: You move into your 'big boy room'!! We also had our family 'Cousinfest' celebration!
You learn to swim on our amazing trip to Annapolis.

DSC_0220

DSC_0094

DSC_0304-1

August: Fun times in Nags Head with our favorite friends,
along with a trip to Washington, DC to visit the family.

DSC_0772

DSC_0050

DSC_0057

September was busy!! You ride on your first roller coaster at Bush Gardens.
Have your first day of preschool, AND go to Uncle Shawn and Aunt Rebecca's Wedding!

DSC_0142

DSC_0195

DSC_0326

October: Of course you were a "Mr. Train Conductor"

DSC_0564

November: Thanksgiving and time spent with family.

DSC_0206

December: Bradley turns THREE!! The biggest snow storm ever, and a fabulous Christmas!

DSC_0073

DSC_0348

DSC_0485

I hope you enjoyed the 2009 Remix!!

6 comments:

Jenny said...

What a great year in pictures! I never knew you made it out to my neck of the woods in Annapolis...how cool!

Lindsay said...

oo what a great post! I love reliving the year in pictures :-) Such an amazing year you all had!!

amanda said...

such an amazing year friend!

and next years remix will include a baby girl!!

Heather @ boy, girl, and a pug said...

I LOVE this post. Do you care if I copy? With my info, not yours, because well that would be weird:)

Jodee Leader said...

Wow! It looks like you had a fabulous year! Cute pictures!

Christy said...

He has grown so much over the past year. Amazing!

P.S. I love his cowboy boots!