Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A New Christmas Tradition - The Gingerbread House!

DSC_0404


We invited a few of our favorite girls over for a little Gingerbread making! It was SO much fun, I know we will do it again next year. I really haven't seen Bradley so engaged in a 'project'! He worked on his house for over an hour. I took all of these pictures today with my new lens. It is amazing! But, it definitely just focuses on one object, so Bradley is a bit fuzzy in some of the photos. Here he is with his final product...yummm!

DSC_0385
First, invite over your favorite friends for some holiday fun!

DSC_0380

DSC_0377
Gather as much candy from the kit and around the house to eat and decorate with!

DSC_0375
Get Started!!!

DSC_0391
Working away!

DSC_0396
I am in love with these photos!

DSC_0395

DSC_0411

DSC_0417
Sweet Larken with her house!


I cannot believe that tomorrow is Christmas Eve! This month has just flown by so quickly. Chris is finishing a house this afternoon to settle and then he is off until the New Year! YAY for family time!

I am SOOOOOOOOOOO excited about opening 'the envelope' on Christmas morning! BOY or GIRL??? I have been feeling girl, but all of the sudden I think it might be a boy!!? Guess we have to wait a few more days to find out!

Merry Christmas!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

YUUUUUMMMMMMMM!!!! Bradley, save PopPop some of your house to eat! Love, PopPop.

Lindsay said...

aww they turned out so cute! I love Bradley's smile in the first picture. he looks just like you! I love the kisses across the top!

Working Mommy said...

The pictures came out amazing and the kiddos look like they had so much fun!! Can't wait to find out (my guess is a boy).

~WM

Jenny said...

What a great tradition to start. The gingerbread houses turned out so good! I can't wait for Will to want to do something like that.

I am going to say girl...can't wait to hear the news!

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

amanda said...

omg honey i totally forgot you are finding out on christmas!! can't wait to hear the big news :)

ps - we did our gingerbread house last night - so fun!

3 Peanuts said...

Looks beautiful and fun too.

CousinFest '09 said...

Looks like Bradley takes after his dad--what a builder!

Just A Mom (Call me JAM for short) said...

The first gingerbread house of many more to come! Little ones love decorating their houses...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

kanishk said...

love Bradley's smile in the first picture. he looks just like you!

Work from home India

Krystyn said...

What cute houses. Did you eat them?

PS Where is the news about the envelope? Did I miss it?