Monday, December 7, 2009

It's Fun To Be Three!!

DSC_0073
My little one turns THREE today at 7:22 pm!!! I wrote on facebook today that it feels like he was born just the other day, but has been in our lives forever! What an amazing little boy he is turning into. As I look through the photos from the past three years, he has changed so much since December 2006. He stole my heart three years ago, and never gave it back. I am so in love with him and our family it makes me cry as I share this. In just a few short years I will be sending him on the bus. Our time as just 'mommy and bradley' is going quickly. He is funny, talkative, full of questions, and most of all love. His favorite thing to say right now is, "I love YOU the most" in the midst of a hugging session. Always putting a smile on our faces....


(I had to include the first picture because Bradley got a cowboy hat, belt, and boots from his beloved Uncle Shawn and Aunt Rebecca. Well, they haven't come off at ALL! He has worn them to his party on Sunday, the grocery store, the gym, everywhere!! I think Thomas the Train better watch out, because cowboy obsession is next at our house!)

DSC_0066
Happy 3rd Birthday Bradley!!!


A Look Back Through the Years...

DSC_0181
Christmas 2008, 2 years old

DSC_0051-1

IMG_1224
Christmas 2007, One Year Old

IMG_1186

IMG_0297
Christmas 2006, 2 Weeks Old

IMG_0212


8 comments:

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday Bradley!

Lindsay said...

awww such a sweet post! I noticed the cowboy boots at the part on Sunday.. to cute!

Christy said...

Happy birthday! WOW! Our kids are getting so darn BIG!

Chelle said...

Such a cutie! And I cannot believe he is 3! I remember the party you had for him last year like it just happened :)

And I love the memory lane pics...so sweet and adorable!

Carly said...

Happy birthday big boy! You are loved by so many! Hope this birthday brings lots of surprises, hugs, and laughter!

Krystyn said...

Happy Birhtday, Bradley. Thanks for taking us down your trip on memory lane!

laura said...

oh, so sweet! happy birthday to your little man!

日月神教-任我行 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,a片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,日本a片,性愛