Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Baby Update and Birthdays

DSC_0276-1
I have had so much to blog about!! I am hoping this week to get all caught up in what we have had going on. Today I turn 30!!! WOW!! We celebrated this weekend, and Chris really outdid himself. Before I get to that I had to include our little family photo from last night. We took Bradley to see the Rockettes Christmas show here in town. He LOVED it!! The costumes, singing, and dancing were all wonderful! My mom was able to go with us to the show last night, and so we took some pictures in front of the tree before leaving.

DSC_0184-1

Baby news...

Well, we had our 22 week check up a few weeks ago, and things are looking great!! We had an ultrasound and an appointment that morning. I asked Bradley if he would like to come to the doctor's appointment or go to school. He said that he wanted to come to the appointment with us. It was great to see this little baby bopping around, and Bradley's reaction to it all. The baby looked wonderful, measuring at exactly one pound. I am feeling this little girl/boy move all of the time. The movements still felt rather faint until this week, but the other night Chris was able to feel the baby kick a few times. This stage in the pregnancy is really fun. I am feeling so much better, and able to enjoy my baby belly. My only real complaint to the doctor was all of the horrible heartburn. They told me to start taking Zantac and I have been feeling 100% better. No more gulps of the Mylanta bottle for now.


On to how I look....pregnant and not in a cute way. I have just realized with this pregnancy that I don't get the 'cute' little pregnant belly. I looked just like this with Bradley. I tend to get a long belly, and that is probably why I have the horrible bouts with heartburn. I also get huge boobs, and I mean HUGE. Overall I just feel enormous and I know that I still have a ways to go. I am trying to just feel blessed and know that it will all go away with a bit of hard work at the gym in the end. *sigh* I'm not sure how many more baby bump pictures or pictures of me in general will be posted. I can hardly look at the pictures of me before I gave birth to Bradley....scary stuff. It is amazing what our bodies will go through and how much they change in such a short time.

On to more fun stuff...Birthday Celebrations

lense


This was my present from Chris, a brand new 60mm lens for my camera. I am SO excited about it, and can't wait to get busy taking some pictures with it. I will have to do a post on my experiments with the new lens. It is for up close photography, and portraits. It is so clear and really focuses on one subject. Chris also bought me an hour long session with the owner of the camera store. I am supposed to bring him all of my questions and get a one on one lesson with him after the holidays. I can't wait!! Thanks Chris!!

DSC_0211-1

Another birthday surprise was a visit from our friends Debbie and Trent. They live nearby and they are some of our closest friends. I thought the four of us were headed out to dinner, but I was wrong...

DSC_0215-1

Surprise!!! Chris rounded up a bunch of my friends during this busy holiday for a yummy dinner at my favorite Tapas restaurant in town. It was great company, and 3 out of the five girls were pregnant. So lots of yummy food was eaten!! We had a great time, and spent a good deal of the night laughing at the guys. Picture below will tell all:

DSC_0212-1


Chris got home from work early today and surprised me with new earrings. I think I am getting spoiled this year;) Bradley and Chris just sang "Happy Birthday" while we ate some yummy cupcakes. Bradley told me that he couldn't say happy birthday until I had my party. When I told him there wasn't going to be a party he looked really confused. I guess when he celebrated his big day for an entire weekend, he doesn't understand why we wouldn't do the same for me. Gotta love that little boy!


Off to get dressed up for one last birthday dinner tonight!

10 comments:

Jenny said...

Happy 30th! That is so wonderful that you were able to celebrate with some of your close friends...

I do not know what you are talking about b/c your baby bump is cute. 22 weeks was my favorite time. I felt good and had so much energy.

Enjoy your birthday dinner!

Just A Mom (Call me JAM for short) said...

Happy 30th. Sounds like you have lots to be grateful for over your way! Glad to hear that everything is going well with your pregnancy.

...and I think it's always a good thing when your boobs stick out further than your belly!

Keep enjoying the holidays.

Lindsay said...

What a great birthday weekend! Glad you had a great birthday! Love you!

amanda said...

happy birthday friend!!

loving all the birthday and baby belly updates :)

Debbie said...

Clare - we had such an awesome time with you celebrating your b-day! I think we should celebrate your half-birthday and do it again! So much fun!! Thanks for sparing me of the up-close pictures while trying the new camera lens! ha ha!!

Lisa@verybusymomwith4 said...

A very happy birthday to you :)

Chelle said...

Happy 30th birthday!

And your baby belly is SO adorable! Love it!! You look amazing, momma :)

Carly said...

Chris is so thoughtful! Hapy birthday to you; you look fantastic! Keep us posted on your new lens!

Krystyn said...

Happy birthday. What a grand celebration.

(PS Yeah, the boobs get huge, don't they? I felt like mine couldn't get any bigger!)

日月神教-任我行 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,色情,080苗栗人聊天室,免費a片,視訊美女