Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Ooooooo....Spooky Crafts

For some reason I have gotten really excited about Halloween this year. Halloween had lost its excitement after my childhood...got a little bit more fun in college again (or was that the drunken football games against WVU while dressed in costume?)...and it now really exciting again through Bradley's eyes!



IMG_1023

Bradley's first Halloween was less than magical. He got a terrible, yucky flu that he so lovingly passed on to Chris and I. We spent his first Halloween hunkered down, throwing up, and just plain miserable. I actually dressed him up a week later and took these pictures outside just so I would have some sort of Halloween memory for his baby book. Sweet Baby Pumpkin!


IMG_4685

As you might remember last year he was just big enough to knock on a door and say "Happy Halloween" in his little two year old language. He went to one house and then spent the rest of Halloween hanging out with Gigi and Pop Pop. So this year we are going ALL out. We are thinking of hitting a few neighborhoods with the grandparents and some with friends. We have been reading Halloween books and talking about the whole holiday. Bradley can't believe that you say "trick or treat" and people give you candy. Can we say this little man is EXCITED?!! I actually haven't hung up all of my decorations yet. We have a showing this week, so I decided to wait until this weekend to start decorating. But we did....



DSC_0461

give our staircases a spooky look with spider webs. Bradley LOVED this and will show you where all of the spiders are hiding, I love it!


DSC_0463

We also bought some fake pumpkins at the craft store and covered them with lots to ghosts and bats. So cute and easy!


DSC_0464

I also bought a few more pumpkins and let Bradley paint them however he wanted. Let's just say we are making a BIG deal out of Halloween this year. I am really excited about it!

We are going apple picking on Friday and to the greatest pumpkin patch on Saturday. We will truly be in the witching spirit after this weekend. It is so fun to fall in love with the holidays again through your child. I love it!

11 comments:

Just A Mom (Call me JAM for short) said...

I think Halloween is always much funner with a little one around! Have a good time this year!

Houses, Couches and Babies said...

I am super excited about Halloween this year, too. Maybe because my almost 2 year old is big enough to trick or treat and to decide what she wants to be for Halloween - SpiderMan, just like her brother!

Courtney said...

I love the flashback of Bradley's costumes. I love the stair case. I hope you are doing well with your pregnancy.

Krystyn said...

This is going to be the first year Izzy really gets it, too! I'm scared of all of the candy she is going to eat.

Love the little pumpkin decorations.

Christy said...

We haven't put up any decorations this year. It is weird, because we always put up decorations before we had kids.

paige said...

i can just see his cute little self finding all the spooky spiders..precious
have fun at the pumpkin patch
xo

Lindsay said...

awww so fun! I love the spider webs they look super cute! Sammy and I have a pumpkin we are going to paint soon! Can't wait for the pumpkin patch this weekend!

amanda said...

love all the pumpkin decorating!

it really is the best time of year!

Jodee Leader said...

Hooray for Halloween! I am super excited this year too! Cute pictures!

Hope your pregnancy is going well! Have a great weekend!

OHmommy said...

I love decorating for the Fall. It's so much fun.

日月神教-任我行 said...

視訊做愛,免費視訊,伊莉討論區,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性感影片,正妹,走光,色遊戲,情色自拍,kk俱樂部,好玩遊戲,免費遊戲,貼圖區,好玩遊戲區,中部人聊天室,情色視訊聊天室,聊天室ut,成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人光碟,情色遊戲,情色a片,情色網,性愛自拍,美女寫真,亂倫,戀愛ING,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,成人短片,美女交友,美女遊戲,18禁,三級片,自拍,後宮電影院,85cc,免費影片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,日本a片,美女,成人圖片區,avdvd,色情遊戲,情色貼圖,女優,偷拍,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站,成人論壇,080聊天室,色情