Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Amazement Square

DSC_0500

More adventures from the weekend...


We were supposed to be picking pumpkins on Saturday, but the weather was rainy and yucky so we headed to this awesome children's museum called "Amazement Square." We have heard lots of great things about it, and it really lived up to all the hype. It was four floors filled with lots of fun things for all ages. Bradley learned to milk a cow and pick corn in the barn area.

DSC_0503




DSC_0506

We spent a while playing with the shapes on the light wall.

DSC_0512
My favorite part of the museum was the 'paint room.' Kids could paint all over the walls, and once it gets really messy they just hose the place down. I wish I had one of these at home. I love the picture below. I had to turn off the flash to get Bradley's sweet face in the picture.

DSC_0518

DSC_0522
We did spend most of our time in the boat area. Bradley loved watching his boat float down the river through the waterfalls. Even though it rained, it ended up being a really fun day.
In other news I have been in the baking mood...I made an apple pie last night and banana bread with chocolate chips...yummm!
We are headed off this afternoon for a playdate at the mall in the 'germ pit.' Should be fun!

5 comments:

laura said...

oooh, so fun!

Lindsay said...

oo looks like so much fun!! Glad you guys got to go check it out! I hope Bradley is feeling better!

Houses, Couches and Babies said...

Just wanted to stop by and let you know that I awarded you the "One Lovely Blog Award". Stop by anytime to "pick it up".

Kristen Andrews said...

how fun, that looks like an amazing place.

Scary Mommy said...

What a cool place!! My kids (and I) would love it there!!