Monday, September 28, 2009

So Proud of My Man!!

DSC_1006

Last Thursday I felt like the luckiest girl in the WORLD!! We had a wonderful ultrasound in the afternoon. Chris was able to come with me, and the baby is doing great! Every time I hear that heartbeat, I just beam from ear to ear. After an awesome appoinment we headed off to the Parade of Homes Gala. It is so fun to get dressed up, and this year it was at a local winery. Chris had his model home listed in the Parade of Homes for the second year. I'm not sure if you remember my post last spring about his model home, but here is a quick picture...

IMG_4691

Well, this year Chris took home even more awards for his model!! It earned, Best Master Suite, Best Kitchen, AND Best Overall Home in his price category of $401,000-$500,000!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow!! What an amazing and magical night for our family!! Chris looked so proud walking up to receive all of his awards. I just cannot believe what he has been able to accomplish in the three short years he has owned his company. We have definitely learned in the past year and a half that life doesn't always go as you 'plan.' But, riding the good times and celebrating them is so important. I love you Chris, and I am so honored to go through this journey of life together! Congrats!!!!!!!!! You deserve this and so much more!!!

IMG_4703

Here is the dining room, looking into the family room area

IMG_4705
Best Master Suite!!!


14 comments:

amy said...

Congratulations Chris! That's awesome!

amanda said...

yay for the hubby!!

the house looks beautiful!!

Courtney said...

Congratulations. So glad to hear the baby is doing fine!

Jodee Leader said...

You are married to one talented guy! I love, love, love his work! I wish he would come to Nebraska and build us a house!

So glad to hear your pregnancy is going well too :)

OHmommy said...

OMG... awesome design. Awesome husband. Yay!!! I am so glad he was awarded.

Lindsay said...

awww yay Chris!! That house looks amazing!! I love the master suite! If we build a house we will have to get Chris to help us :-)

laura said...

wow - what a gorgeous house!! well done, hubby!!

paige said...

CLARE!!
its so funny you dropped by today...there's a girl at my gym that favors you...ya'll both have fabulous hair..& i wondered what you've been up too!
seriously!
congrats to your hubby & apparantly congrats to you!
i'm obvious so far behind..ugh..please forgive me.
the first photo is GORGEOUS of you two
xo

The Mrs. said...

OMG!!!!!!! Congrats!!! so exciting about the baby! And your hubby is so darn talented! Love the master bedroom!

Krystyn said...

Congratulations on all of the awards. That's awesome.

Anonymous said...

We are always so proud of all of our daughters, son-in-laws, and grandsons, but especially proud of Chris for his achievements with his company. Mom and I enjoy watching you grow as individuals and as families.

Chris, your Father is so proud watching down on you!

Love, Pat & Carolyn

Christy said...

WOW! Congratulations.

Liam's Mom said...

That is so amazing! What a talented guy you've got there. I love how detailed he is with his work!

Karla said...

Congrats Chris and Claire. So happy for you and excited to hear things are going well with the pregnancy. Been praying for you and so excited for you. :)