Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Lots of Fun Goodies!!!

This is kind of another catch up post for me! I feel like we have had a lot going on in the past few weeks, and I haven't been able touch on everything (I've also been way too tired!). Over Labor Day Weekend we decided to have a day trip to Bush Gardens. Luckily our good friends Cali and Rick had some free passes that they lent to us for the day. We had a BLAST to say the least!! They just opened a new section called "Elmo's Forest" that is loaded with lots of fun stuff for little ones. Check out the pictures!!

Where else can your two year old do THIS??

DSC_0152



Or fly one of THESE??

DSC_0188



And scare Mommy half to DEATH by riding this THING??

DSC_0155



Yes, that is Bradley in the second row squealing with glee...

DSC_0160



Of course there were the cute ladybugs that were right up my ally...

DSC_0193



He is just growing up so fast...look at him, not even scared!!

DSC_0143

We really had the most amazing time as a family, and Bradley was a trooper. He rode rides for most of the day, and then we told him he would need a nap if he wanted to stay. We pushed him around in the stroller, and he slept for over an hour while Chris and I rested in the shade. He must of thought he was dreaming when he woke up and we were still in Bush Gardens. What fun memories, that I know I will treasure!


DSC_0225

We are headed off this weekend for Uncle Shawn's wedding! I wanted to get Bradley a fun little toy for the wedding/reception/car ride that was educational. I picked up the Leap Frog Tag Jr. today with a bunch of books. I still need to download the books onto the system, but we played with the example at the store. It looks really fun and easy to use. I will let you know what we think of it!

DSC_0228

I also got him "Puppy Pals Bingo" by the makers of Cranium. I LOVE all of their games for adults and kids. I already have "Hullabaloo" which is AWESOME!! I would highly recommend it for children from 2-school age. My first graders would always play it when we had a rainy recess day, and now Bradley loves it. I thought I would give this Bingo game a try. We already played it three times before his nap. He loved it! It actually comes with two little doggies, but one is up in bed with him right now. All you do is pull a card and match the color, shape, or pattern to the dog houses on your board. Three in a row wins! It was perfect for this almost two year old, and it got us talking about more than just colors. I loved all of the different patterns and Bradley was beginning to learn them by the last game.

Here is a better picture of the game board:

DSC_0231

In pregnancy news....have you tried this little piece of yumminess?????

cinnamon crunch bagel


Ok, maybe it is just my pregnancy brain, BUT this bagel is AWESOME!! I was at Panera for lunch today, and a few people in front of me ordered this Cinnamon Crunch Bagel. I was curious so I ordered one too! It is like eating a yummy cinnamon roll as a bagel. YUMM!! I almost went back to the counter to buy some to take home, but I restrained myself! LOL!!


5 comments:

Lindsay said...

That tag system looks really cool! I can't believe all those fun rides that Bradley could do!! Oh I meant to tell you that Eric Carle has some really fun games. Like a Simon says type game (we have this one) and a bunch of other ones! I totally want to play that puppy bingo game it looks so cute! Eat one of those yummy bagels for me :-)

Jodee Leader said...

What a fun amusement park! Cute pictures!

Get some rest!

Krystyn said...

Roller coasters and rides already? Wow!

And, that bagel sure is making me hungry!

amanda said...

can't wait to hear what you think of the new leap frog thing!

and the bagel?? totally went through that cinnamon crunch phase a few years ago - they are delish!! have you had the breast cancer bagel yet?? my new favorite!

Liam's Mom said...

I am so impressed with Bradley's bravery on those rides! What a man!