Monday, August 24, 2009

Weekly Rituals and a Photo Shoot (again!!)

DSC_1149

A few weeks ago I did a post about our little weekly rituals. I love blogging, because I think it forces me to think about the small moments, and how special they are to us. This summer we have spent a lot of time at the park. Bradley can do and explore so much more at the park this summer. He is so fun! He can climb up the ropes, swing on the big swings, and is just so independent. We have one park in particular that we go to once a week. There is lots of swings, and big trees which are perfect for our picnics that I bring! We usually meet a friend or two, have some lunch, and PLAY! Oh I love summer (but I am getting excited for preschool to gear up again!).

DSC_1122

Little Miss Chloe striking a pose

DSC_1126




DSC_1138




DSC_1150

What a gorgeous backdrop, so you have throw in a photo shoot or two:)

DSC_1142


6 comments:

Lindsay said...

oo love this park! Its so pretty with the trees. The airplane is to cute!

Krystyn said...

I love the little green polo! Too cute. (and, the little boy in it is pretty cute, too!)

Courtney said...

Great pictures. Enjoy the last few weeks of summer!

amanda said...

that looks like the perfect park!!

and bradley looks sooo cute in green!

Kristen Andrews said...

very cute Clare, looks like you guys are having a fun summer!

laura said...

that park looks awesome!!