Monday, August 31, 2009

A New Toy

We have been talking about getting him a big ride on for Christmas, but it didn't happen. This weekend we decided that we should get him one. We live on the perfect yard to ride around on one of these...

DSC_0104

Bradley has been over the moon about it! He was hardly awake on Sunday morning telling me that he wanted to ride on his Jeep. He can already drive it really well. I swear I saw him do a three point turn when he was stuck by the swing set. It was hilarious! He was looking over his shoulder and everything. Chris even taught him how to park it in the garage! Can you believe that this morning was the first time we have left the house since we got it?!!

I'm not sure who loves it more, Bradley or Chris for seeing his little boy grow up before his eyes!

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

ohhh my goodness how much fun!!! I always wanted one of these! You are so right your yard is PERFECT for one!

amanda said...

that looks like waaaay too much fun!!

amy said...

Oh WOW how I used to want one of these! So cute. :)

Gina said...

THAT is so fun! What a lucky little man! So funny that he did the 3 pt turn and parks it in the garage!

Christy said...

I am completely and totally jealous. Looks like so much fun!

Courtney said...

So cute. I am sure he will have lots of fun this fall riding this around the yard!

laura said...

now that is just awesome!