Monday, August 3, 2009

Just a Teaser

DSC_0977
We just got home last night from our amazing trip to the Corolla Beach in NC. It was a beautiful trip, great weather, and spent with great friends. I took over 900 photos from the trip, and these are just a teaser of some of my favorites. Most of this week I will probably be blogging about our awesome trip!


The kids loved the pool more than the beach and the ocean. So, I definitely have a bunch of pool shots of the kids swimming all over the place. The adults had just as much fun as the kids, going out to dinner, cooking dinner, and playing cards. I think we were more exhausted than the kids by the end of the week!


We stayed at the beautiful Currituck Club, and it was perfect. There were a number of different pools, including the one behind our house, a playground, fitness center, and gorgeous trails for running or biking. Cali and I learned our lesson to work out before 8 am or it was just too hot! I can't wait to sort through all of the photos. For now these are some of my top picks...

DSC_0772

DSC_0855

DSC_0972

DSC_0922

DSC_0829

DSC_0697

DSC_0480

DSC_0939

DSC_1012

DSC_0998


The trip of a lifetime, can't wait for summer 2010!

12 comments:

Heather @ boy, girl, and a pug said...

great pics!

PS You look fabulous!

Lindsay said...

Looks like you guys had a great trip! That top picture of Bradley looks just like you to me :-) Glad you had a good trip.

Susan said...

Seriously fantastic pictures! Can't wait to see more.
So glad you guys had a great time. We usually spend two weeks in the Outer Banks every summer because my in-laws own houses down there, but this year due to the economy they needed the rentals and so the trip was canceled. We are really missing our time down there, especially since this is usually one of the weeks we are down there. We are talking about going down in late September or October but it is just not the same.
Again, great pics...loved that last one.

3 Peanuts said...

Oh Clare,

It looks like a FABULOUS trip! We too just got back from the beach. You look SO relaxed.

I miss you. I am going to try to call you one of these days I would LOVE to catch up.

Kim

Lisa@verybusymomwith4 said...

Wonderful pictures!! It looked like a GREAT time :)

amanda said...

wow honey - looks like an amazing trip!! and seriously how adorable do you all look in these pictures?? can i go shopping with you?

Courtney said...

Great pictures, I can't wait to see more. I just noticed in these pictures that you have stunning blue eyes!

Jodee Leader said...

What a fabulous trip! I love these pictures and I can't wait to see more!

Hope you have a great week!

Jennifer said...

These pictures are great! I can't wait to see the rest! I'm with your kids I like the beach, but I rather hang out at the pool! Looks like a great trip!

Jen

Amanda said...

What beautiful pictures!
You are looking great.
l,
Amanda x

laura said...

oooh! i just saw the facebook pics, so hopped on over to check out the blog! so fun! corolla is gorgeous!! can't wait to see rest of your pics this week!

oh, and when did bradley become such a big boy?!

Liam's Mom said...

You've been told you are gorgeous, right? Because you totally are!