Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Air and Space and "THE TRAIN!!"

DSC_0051


We got the chance to zip up to northern, VA to visit Aunt Kim and Uncle Adam! We had a great trip, and I think the highlight for Bradley was "THE TRAIN!!!" or 'the metro' in our terms. We could have ridden around on the metro for the whole morning and he would have been satisfied! It was Bradley's first time staying at Aunt Kim and Uncle Adam's house, but I know there will be many more trips in this boy's future. We did go to the Air and Space museum, which was great too! Bradley really liked seeing all of the planes and just riding around the museum looking up. Kim and Adam were wonderful hosts, fixing yummy breakfasts and pushing Bradley around DC. We also got to visit with Uncle Shawn too! We are hoping to sneak back up there in October to visit the DC Zoo in the cooler weather. I am so excited for another trip!

DSC_0007

Can you tell he is excited to see the 'train'?

DSC_0012
Totally mesmorized, hilarious!

DSC_0015
Daddy pointing out the big planes

DSC_0020
Is Bradley already learning not to smile from his Daddy?

DSC_0027
Bradley and I checking out the 'moon' exhibit, he was really into this!

DSC_0034

DSC_0057

DSC_0055

DSC_0086
He was cracking us up with this pose while Kim pushed him around Alexandria!

DSC_0044


Lucky for me, my best friend Janna lives 20 minutes from Kim! So we got to pop over and visit this ADORABLE new family!!!! I was so excited to see baby Thomas (TJ) and the new mama. Everyone is doing great, and they look liked experienced parents already. Little TJ was so sweet, he smelled so good! I loved seeing two people we love so much as parents. Love you guys!! They gave us lots of baby time, and I miss holding a little one so much!

DSC_0038

DSC_0035
Janna let me feed him too! So much fun! Can't wait to see them again soon. I know TJ will be so much bigger. It is hard to be so close, but at times so far away from your dearest friends.

7 comments:

amanda said...

looks like a super fun time was had my all!! bradley is getting so big!!

ps - tell your friend i am in love with her pillows!! like where are they from, i want to go get me some!

Christy said...

You guys are always so busy! And look at that precious little baby! So cute and little:)

Chelle said...

I'm loving his stroller pose hehe! Seriously, how cute is he?!

And baby TJ? Adorable!

laura said...

it's so neat to go "home" and do all the fun things we used to do as kids with our own kids, like ride the metro, see the museums, check out the zoo. love it!

and, love love love the pics of janna, peter and baby tj! tj - is he a UVA baby or what?! please pass along my congratulations to them!!!

:)

Krystyn said...

Looks like you all had a great time. B really loved the train, didn't he?

And, holding sweet, tiny, little babies! Awwww.

3 Peanuts said...

Clare you are positively glowing holding that baby...I think I see a baby #2 in your near future:)

Lindsay said...

Aww looks like you guys had a great time in DC. Bradley looks adorable in the stroller!!