Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Summer Fun At Its Best!

DSC_0115


Couldn't you just eat these three little peas up?? I love that Bradley was trying to get away from the girls, Larken looks happy as a clam, and Amalie is the funniest little thing!! Every time we laid her down on the hammock she put her arms behind her head for a rest. You couldn't pose a cuter picture.


On Tuesday we headed to the other side of town for some adventures at Larken's Aba's house. With the pool, a blueberry patch, and hammocks, it couldn't have been a better morning. I have decided that Bradley is a total water bug, and would have stayed in the pool all day. Even after our picnic lunch, he wanted to get back in. I knew he was exhausted, so we headed home for nap time. I am so looking forward to heading to the beach in a few weeks with this wonderful family!


DSC_0087


Cali took this picture of Bradley with his new 'swimmies' on.

DSC_0093

More friends were at Aba's house running around the pool.

DSC_0097


I love taking pictures of little Amalie. She is totally working it for the camera!



DSC_0113
Blueberry picking in the sun

DSC_0112
Trying out the goods...

DSC_0096

The pool, plus a little watermelon...yummy!
I am definitely feeling a lot better this week, and I am ready to get back to the gym. I start teaching my class again next week. Hopefully I don't pass out on the step!

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

oo looks like you had a blast! Sorry I didn't get your call earlier I was on a conference call. I want to get together soon! Miss you so much! I love the hammock picture!

Chelle said...

They are too adorable! And that top picture is too cute for words!

PS--watermelon...yum!!

amanda said...

total summer bliss!

watermelon, berries and the pool?

perfect!

Jodee Leader said...

What a fun day! Cute pictures!

Krystyn said...

What a great time.

Loving the outdoor shots!