Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I Went A Little Overboard;)

DSC_0325

This must be the week for me to catch up on all of my posts that I have had in my head! Every time I put Bradley to bed (mostly Chris does it) I always want to take a picture of him in his hoodlie bath towel. I have to put a plug in for my friend Heather's handmade bath towels. We have the monkey and the dinosaur...they are well loved by Bradley. A few weeks ago I finally brought my camera up, and Chris helped me get some shots of Bradley. I love that right before bed he can get really silly and giggly (or completely exhausted and crying). This night he decided to be giggly and cute. I don't know if it was the lighting, his cooperation, or what, but I LOVE these pictures! I only chose a few for the blog, but I probably took 50 of him sitting there in his towel.

DSC_0326
Look at that little grin...hmmmm

DSC_0324

DSC_0327
Laughing at Daddy

DSC_0328
He actually looked at the camera and smiled!! I love it!

DSC_0341
This is just hilarious!

DSC_0342
Bathtime Fun...
DSC_0303
Coloring on the tub?! I didn't want to get these for Bradley,
but we have been struggling with bathtime lately.
They seem to have done the trick, along with our new bottle of "Diego" bubble bath!

DSC_0306
Gotta go fishing in the tub!

DSC_0281
The fake smile for the camera!

DSC_0316
Going crazy!

DSC_0287
Look at my bubbles, Mommy!

10 comments:

Lindsay said...

love these photos Clare! Don't you just love when they are so cooperative and you get amazing photos!!

Anonymous said...

Made my day!!!!!!!!!!!
Love, Pop Pop

Krystyn said...

Love the pictures! Good photoshoots are hard to come by these days!

Jodee Leader said...

Cute pictures! We have some hooded towels from Pottery Barn Kids and I just love them!

laura said...

i'm all about the hooded bath towels. syd was wearing one last night, looked in the mirror and said "I'm a bunny, mommy!" i almost died laughing!

amanda said...

don't you love when the lighting and the adorable subject all come together for photo bliss??

great shots mama :)

Courtney said...

So cute. I love his hoodie towel!

Amanda said...

Bradley is so sweet!
I just love all of those pictures, they just capture Bradley's personality so well.
l,
Amanda x

Liam's Mom said...

You are just like me when it comes to overload shots of my baby boy! I can never pick 3, I go nuts with the cuteness!

Bradley is so darling!

Heather @ boy, girl, and a pug said...

Love these pictures! Hate the bathtub crayons though!