Monday, July 6, 2009

Guess What I Did?? (in Bradley's words)

DSC_0219



I am really getting much too big for my crib. I haven't climbed out, except for that one time. It was scary!! Last Saturday I woke up from my nap to find the big room down the hall filled with my stuff. My parents told me it was going to be my new "Big Boy Room." I was so excited, I ran back to my old room to get my 'bees' and my books. It took me about fifteen trips to get all of my stuff from my old room into my new room. But, I did it!!

DSC_0204



DSC_0209




DSC_0205



Then I played in there all day while my Daddy put together all of my new furniture!!

I LOVE IT!! I want to stay in there all day!!


DSC_0127




DSC_0138



They got me new blankets with cars, and then they painted an entire road around my room.


DSC_0214



I haven't climbed out of my new bed once, I am so big!

DSC_0221



I love you little Bradley Bug and I can't believe you are big enough for your own room and bed! Don't grow up too fast, I love you just the way you are!! (in Mommy's words:)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! Bradley is a BIG BOY now! I love how the room turned out. I want a road on MY bedroom walls. Love Pop pop

Debbie said...

Clare - I love the way the road and cars turned out! it looks awesome! I am already missing Bradley's hugs/tackles! : ) I had such a great time with you guys the other night! let's do it again soon!
Debbie

Lindsay said...

Clare that room looks so great! I just ordered Sammy's big boy sheets.. since we are juggling beds around we are going to have to switch him soon :(! This room looks adorable! We let Sammy pick out what he wanted and he picked "Trucks" (that would be the movie Cars in Sammyese).

laura said...

oh wow - what a great "big" boy room! mad props to mom and dad for the impressive painting job!! too cute!

Courtney said...

Love Bradley's new room. The road all the way around is incredible!

Krystyn said...

What a cool big boy room. Here's hoping he never figures he can get out.

The Mrs. said...

Good for you Bradley! Big boy!

amanda said...

yay for bradley!!

happy new big boy room!!

Lisa@verybusymomwith4 said...

What a cool room! Great job and way to go Bradley :)

Susan said...

Of course he loves it...it's adorable! Great job! I did something similar in Austin's nursery but when we had to convert it for our girlie girl it got painted over. Our cars and trucks were attached by velcro so he could move them around. He still plays with them in his new room even though they aren't able to attach to the wall anymore.
Glad Bradley had an easy transition.

Christy said...

WOW! The room looks amazing!

Amy said...

The room looks great! How fun!

Be Blessed,

Amy

Katie said...

Clare,
The room looks terrific!! You guys did a great job with it and I'm sure Bradley loves it and feels so proud!! I hope the transition has continued to go well. We've had some bumps in the road, esp. at naptime, but I suppose that's to be expected.
Miss you!
Katie

Liam's Mom said...

Awesome! It look so great! Way to go you guys!