Monday, June 22, 2009

Sometimes We Just Feel Like...

This is kind of how I feel inside this week.

I am hopeful to get some answers about our infertility.

It is weird to go into a surgery hoping that they find something wrong...that way they can fix it. This is my first surgery besides having a c-section with Bradley. I know there is amazing technology now, and the recovery will be much quicker than my c-section. This has just been a long journey and I am praying for hope and some answers today. They have diagnosed me with Endometriosis, but it is something they can only see once they are inside. My doctor will be taking pictures and explaining everything to Chris afterwards. I am thankful for my parents for watching Bradley for us. I am grateful for an amazing husband that wants to go on this journey with me. I am hopeful for some peace and some answers. I'm not sure when I will be up to blogging again. But we have our five year anniversary trip this weekend, so lots of pictures to come!

Have an amazing week!

Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

Amy said...

Praying for great results for you!

Be Blessed

Amy

Lindsay said...

Love you big sis! Been praying everything goes smoothly and you get some answers since I got up at 5:30! See you Thursday! XOXOXO

Amanda said...

You take care of yourself.
You'll do just fine,
l,
Amanda x

Krystyn said...

I sure hope you get some answers. And, it's an easy recovery.

amanda said...

sending prayers and happy thoughts...

laura said...

thinking of you with lots of happy thoughts and smiley faces!

TheSamuelFamily said...

Hope your surgery is uncomplicated and you make a speedy recovery, as well as getting the answers to all of your questions.

amy said...

Good luck Clare! I will say a prayer for you. After the rain comes the sunshine!

Christy said...

Good luck. I hope they figure out what the problem is. Thinking of you...

Courtney said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers!

CMG's Mom said...

Answers are good....I hope you get some. Prayers for you through the procedure and recovery.

CMG's Mom said...

Clare, I wanted to send you some good wishes privately, so you don't need to publish this. First, you are in the best of hands. It's still surgery, but knowing you are in good, caring hands helps. Also, compared to a c-section, this is a piece of cake! I hope you do get some answers, but even if you don't right away, sometimes the treatment helps things along and provides the cure in it's own way. I know how hard it is to stay positive and just to keep going some days, so I just wanted you to know how much I'm praying for you.
Dr. B and W are awesome, of course, I'm biased, they gave me Carter, but they really are wonderful people as well as doctors.
Take care,
Laura

Allyson said...

Clare, I know it'd days since your procedure(I have been lazy about checking blogs) but I hope you are recovering well and got some answers. Enjoy your anniversary trip this weekend. It's probably what you need most.

Love,
Allyson

Chelle said...

Praying for you and thinking of you, sweetie.

(((hugs)))

PS--have anniversary!