Monday, June 15, 2009

Favorite Things!!

With all of the craziness going on, I thought I would put together a fun post! Also, I have been really bad about my picture taking lately. Sometimes I am just not in the mood to snap away. I need to get back in the swing of picture taking.

We had an awesome play date last week that I forgot my camera. Then we celebrated father's day early yesterday with my entire family. I only took one picture! It was a great time though! We had the whole family over for brunch and got to have lots of yummy food. Bradley is working on a little runny nose, so we might be under the weather this week. Hopefully he will recover quickly!

Here are some of my favorite things right now:

My new LG cell phone. I love it!! It has great reception, and I am in love with texting. I can send out a quick note to my friends and let the know I am thinking about them.

Bradley just got the new LeapPad, and he Loves it!!


I just bought Bradley this 4 CD program at Best Buy, and it is really great. The computer activities are right on his level, and he is always asking to play it.



This weekend Chris is actually headed to a four day trip to Vegas to celebrate his brother's bachelor party! The following weekend is our FIVE year anniversary! We are headed off to a bed and breakfast at the beach! I am beyond excited for it!




Chris booked us Swedish massages in our room...ahhh!


One of Chris's father's day/anniversary gifts was an I Pod docking station that attaches to our home speaker system. We have a great speaker system that plays throughout the house and out on the deck. Every time we have people over we talk about how great it would be to listen to our I Pods throughout the house, instead of just a CD or radio. So, I got Chris a docking station with a remote to listen to some tunes throughout the house!


Chris's other father's day gift was a bike trailer for Bradley. Whenever Chris goes to the gym he loves to ride the bike. I thought this would be fun for them to do together. Bradley LOVES it, because it is like a traveling home. It has lots of room, cup holders and all! Now as soon as Chris pulls into the garage Bradley will run to the door and ask if he wants to "ride bikes." We have been out on our bikes every day since we put it together!
Happy Monday!


6 comments:

Lindsay said...

That software is the one I have for Sammy and he LOVES it! Love Chris' father's day presents... Bradley must really love the bike trailer. I am sure you guys are going to have a blast at the bed and breakfast :-)

amanda said...

yay for your upcoming getaway!! massages?? hello awesome :)

Amanda said...

Have a wonderful weekend away, just the two of you!
l,
Amanda x

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

I was wondering if you might be willing to mention my raffle/fundraiser. I would NOT ask if it wasn't for a great cause. Plus, there are over 90 donated prizes to win totaling over $3000.00! And who doesn't like to win??

It's really a win-win for everyone. People get to help me meet my fundraising goal AND potentionally win big.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE clickover and enter my raffle!! You can truly win TONS OF PRIZES (totaling over $3000.00 - gift cards, Starbucks coffee maker, $600 in camping equipment, gorgeous jewelry and more).

It's for a great cause….

http://www.firstgiving.com/hallietwomey

6 years ago my Dad received a new heart.

This is my way of giving back.
Hallie
http://wonderfulworldofweiners.blogspot.com/

Krystyn said...

Happy Monday!

A massage sure does sound lovely. Enjoy!

Kristen Andrews said...

I love my Ipod docking station so cool! I have this portable one that I can even take outside and it lasts for hours!