Monday, May 18, 2009

A Little Pick-Me-Up!!

DSC_0228

Thank you for all of your bloggy sweetness last week!!! It is amazing what venting and a little girl time can do to improve your mindset!

My great friend, Cali and I headed out to my last Broadway show this season on Tuesday night. We saw "Moving Out" which was Fantastic! It is a broadway based on all of Billy Joel's music, and the dancing was just spectacular.

Wednesday night after my step class I headed over to another girlfriend Ang's house for a late night girl chat and coffee. Much needed, and it was so nice to catch up with her!

Of course I can't forget about the smile that my sweet baby boy puts on my face. It is almost like he knew I needed a little pick-me-up! He walked around the house last week with these potato head glasses on. He insisted on wearing them, even though his little face was getting squeezed! I love this picture of Bradley watching TV with his 'glasses' on. I don't know how he can even see the screen with those things on!

We went strawberry picking this weekend, I am going to post up the photos this week.

Off to meet with two different movers this morning, and deal with one sick little boy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had to laugh out loud seeing that precious boy's picture with those goofy glasses on. Everyone at the office was wondering what I was up to. Love, Dad (Pop Pop)

Chelle said...

I'm glad things got brighter, sweetie!!

I love me some Billy Joel! I bet I would have loved that show!

Isn't it nice to just sit and chat with friends sometimes? Coffee + girl talk = good times.

And that picture is hilarious! I love it!

Lindsay said...

hehe that picture was to cute!! Sammy kept giggling when we looked at it :-)

amanda said...

so glad you got some much needed girl time - it's amazing how refreshed you feel after chatting with the girlfriends isn't it?

can't wait to see the strawberry fun!

Annmarie said...

Pop Pop Pat told me about this picture that I had to go looking for it. It is HILARIOUS!! I'm in my office and bust out laughing. Thank god I'm alone. Can't wait to see you next month!! love ya!!