Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I've Got Sunshine On a Cloudy Day

DSC_0364
After a truly long week last week, with the end of school and preschool...Summer is offically here! We had an awesome and relaxing three day weekend. Chris and I got a babysitter for Saturday night, and had a night out. What did we do first?? Of course, go to the mall to get a new cell phone. I have been using Chris' old phone for the past two years. It is so nice to have a new phone, better coverage, and the ability to text! I have been missing out on this whole texting world. We did go out to eat too, but we are still on the hunt for a new babysitter. That is a whole other blog post!


Monday morning I taught my Step class, and then we headed to the lake for the day. The boys had a blast splashing and playing around the dock. Sammy was jumping off the dock in no time, Bradley was a little more hesitant. We had some sunshine and got to relax. I took a bunch of photos, here are some of my favorites from the holiday...

DSC_0349
The whole gang, Tim and Lindsay, Sammy, Chris and I with Bradley

DSC_0332

DSC_0375
The noodles were a big hit. Daddy taught Bradley how to squirt water with them...

DSC_0376

DSC_0386
Time for a boat ride! Sammy loves watching all of the other boats go by!

DSC_0389

DSC_0395
One of the houses on the lake has train tracks behind their house.
Both boys loved watching the trains go around.

DSC_0409

DSC_0429
Daddy went skiing and Bradley was completely mesmorized! I know in a few years he is going to want to do it, just like Dad!

DSC_0431

This was my favorite picture from the weekend! Bradley was watching Chris ski, and totally unaware of his bum hanging out. What a cute picture!


13 comments:

Liam's Mom said...

What a fun day of sun and water! I can just imagine the sunshine beating down and the splashes from the side of the boat. Great photos!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Clare!!! Mom (GiGi) and I had a blast. Thanks soooo much for all of you spending the day with us.

Love, Dad (Pop Pop)

Lindsay said...

Love the pictures.. I stole some :-) Had a blast hanging out with you guys yesterday!

amanda said...

looks amazing!! i sooo wish i had a lake :)

Courtney said...

Looks like you had a fun weekend. I love all your great photos!

Heather T. said...

Love these pictures (AND your amazing camera!) It looks like everyone had so much fun! Bradley and Sammy are just adorable! Can't wait to see you again!

Jodee Leader said...

What a fun weekend! Cute pictures!

Carly said...

That last pictures is absolutley priceless! Those sweet cheeks provided some much needed sunshine to the state of GA:) And, I love your bathing suit!!!

laura said...

oooh, so cute!! love the cutie patootie baby boy bootie shot!

Amanda said...

It looks so nice there ~ and warm too!
Your pictures are just beautiful.
l,
Amanda x

Heather @ boy, girl, and a pug said...

Love your Land's End swimsuit:) Looks like a great day.

Christy said...

Looks like a fun day! It has been so hot lately. I need to go down to the shore. Playing in the water is always fun.

Stacy said...

Thanks for sharing the cool pics.!! It seems that you had a fun day. Your Lands End swimsuit is really very beautiful.