Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Spice Thief

Someone has been sneaking around the house getting into stuff...

I'm not sure who it is??

But he is a little over two years old...

He doesn't seem to make a sound ....

That's when you know it is time to go looking for him!!!

(is this what they mean when they say, "Terrible Twos"??)



DSC_0327

The Crime Scene: One half eaten croissant and
a beloved dolphin that goes EVERYWHERE with two year old suspect...

DSC_0325

Spice rack pulled opened and a large pile of spices dumped on the floor

DSC_0332

More Evidence: Three spice jars completely empty

DSC_0329

Just so the investigators can see the damage done at the crime scene

DSC_0330

We found our suspect and he was sentenced to TWO minutes on the step

My Dad is at home and doing fine! Hopefully we are on the mend!

In other two year old news, Bradley did excellent at Katie's House yesterday with the potty training. Only one small accident over there, but that is the first time we have left the house. Chris took Bradley with him to work yesterday to check on some things while I was teaching step class. We met for dinner and Bradley did AWESOME!! No accidents, even on the 25 minute car ride home. I was a little worried because Chris left the house with just one extra pair of undies, no pants, or socks. Could have been a total meltdown with wet pants and socks in the cold weather we are having. He just said, "I have confidence in Bradley, we didn't need any extra clothes." I hope we are that lucky today when we go to 'The Little Gym.'


12 comments:

Jodee Leader said...

Hilarious post! I can totally relate! We have a couple of criminals at our house too!

Lindsay said...

hehe very cute post.. what did the guilty have to say for himself? WTG Bradley on the potty training!

Chelle said...

That cracked me up!

Especially the half eaten crescent and dolphin...hehe!

And I'm so happy your dad is doing better!! Yay!!

laura said...

that is hilarious!

sooooo happy to hear your dad is doing better!!!

Amanda said...

You have just got to wonder what goes through their little heads when they do stuff like that!

I thought it was funny ~ but i bet you didn't when you had to clean the mess up!

Glad your Dad is OK.

Love,
Amanda x

Just A Mom (Call me JAM for short) said...

Oh, I know I shouldn't be laughing. But it's kind of cute when it happens to somebody else!

Hope your dad makes a quick recovery.

amanda said...

omg honey that is too funny!! it's amazing what they think is fun isn't it??

so glad to hear dad is doing better :)

Lisa@verybusymomwith4 said...

Cute post!!
We have a spice thief here too!

Laural Out Loud said...

The sneaking has just begun! The older they get, the better they get at it, lol. I find that Gabi has gotten into the craziest stuff, and I don't notice until I go to use something and something seems a bit off.

That jar of cinammon sugar has me craving some toast!

Christy said...

WOW! I have to start potty training Porgie. I am so jealous.

Tabitha said...

I am glad that you found the culprit ~ I love that you have the same cupboard locks that I have everywhere ~ and your little monkey still managed to get into mischief ha ha !!
It is wonderful that he is doing so well with the potty training ~ I have just caught up with your other posts ~ so I am also pleased that your Dad is ok ~
Take care ~ love and hugs Tabitha XXX

Krystyn said...

Oh, that is hilarious! You documented it so well, too!

Dad your dad is at home now.