Friday, April 17, 2009

The Dogwood Festival

DSC_0003

Last night we headed over to the local "Dogwood Festival" in our little town. It is basically a carnival and a parade and a lot of fun! The kids had more fun on the little playground nearby than on the rides! We met our great friends Cali and Rick for the festival. This was literally the first nice day we have had all week, so that made it even more fun! I don't know if it was the lighting or the cute kids, but I think I got some of my favorite pictures of all time last night. I loved the picture above of little Amalie. She was watching the roller coaster behind me, in complete fascination.

DSC_0029

This is one of my favorite pictures I have ever taken of Bradley. I don't know why, but right now he just JUMPS around the house. He says over and over again, "I'm JUMPING Mommy." This is repeated probably 50+ times a day. At first these little jumps were more like hops, but now he gets both feet off of the ground at the same time. Last night he figured out how to jump off the edge of the playground, and was so proud of himself.

DSC_0007

Does it get any cuter than this?

DSC_0011

I love this picture of Larken, she just looks so cute!

DSC_0022




DSC_0031

On the Merry Go Round!

DSC_0035

Baby sister watching and waving nearby...

DSC_0036

Of course he had to ride the motorcycle!

DSC_0042

The duck game, pay $5 and get three pieces of junk, I mean great toys! Bradley was happy!



8 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh my gosh, those are great pictures of the children having lots of fun at the fair!
Bradley can certainly hop ~ wish i had half of his energy!

Those little girls are beautiful ~ i love their names too.

Thanks for your e-mail with all the info. I will look into it tonight when the kids are in bed and i have some peace and quiet to play around with it!

Love,
Amanda x

Executive Momma said...

I love the picture of your son on the motorcycle! Too cute for words.

Krystyn said...

What a fun time! We have a dogwood festival here, too!

Lindsay said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Love the action shot of Bradley :-)

Courtney said...

Looks like lots of fun. I agree, the photos are great!

amy said...

Wonderful pic Clare...Bradley is SO cute!

amanda said...

i want a dogwood festival!! it looks like sooo much fun! and the kiddos are adorable!!

ps - i need to get some of those bubble blower things that bradley has - love em!

Susan said...

Great pictures! Looks like everyone had a great time.
I loved it when Austin started jumping. It is SO cute!
Again, really great shots.